Chapter 045

Chapter 045

The movie ‘Country and the World’ mainly revolves around the dispute between the first general of the country Song Yi and the king of the country Cao Shijing.

At the beginning of the movie, it was after war.

As a teenager, Song Yi lost his relatives in the flames of war. On the way to escape, he accidentally ran into the butler of the royal and noble Cao family. Seeing that Song Yi was tall and handsome, he took him into the mansion.

It was in Cao's Mansion that the couple met for the first time in their lives.

Cao Shijing's eldest sister was the queen of the state king at that time. She was very much loved, and brought Cao's mansion to a high position in the state of the state. Cao's father saw that his son Cao Shijing liked the Song Yi servant, who was of the same age, so he made an exception to refer the latter to accompany him.

Cao Shijing had lofty ambitions since he was a child. Song Yi followed him in the name of ‘accompanied reading’, horse-riding, archery, and military scheming, and he also showed great martial arts talent.

Seeing Song Yi's talents, Cao's father took the initiative to seek a small job for him in the military department. After all, if the latter can succeed, he will be able to help his son's future career.

The young actors of the two protagonists were found very appropriately, and the scenes were arranged in a complete and compact manner, allowing the audience to understand the background of the whole story in the shortest space.

As soon as the picture turns, no one hears it first.

“Yuzhi.”

It's Cao Shijing's superscript.

As soon as the two characters were uttered, there was a burst of excitement in the cinema, because Qin Yue's voice was so recognizable.

Since his debut, the man has used original sound for most of his filming. There is no doubt about his lineage skills. Even with simple words, he can hear the joy hidden in his voice.

Ji Li watched the movie and looked down at Qin Yue in the front row unconsciously. In the blazing darkness, the man's five senses reflected in his eyes, making people's heart beat down beautifully.

Soon, he was drawn back to his attention by the pictures on the big screen-young people Song Yi and Cao Shijing finally showed up.

It was the first time that Ji Li saw Qin Yue's appearance in the play, but it was the first time he saw another starring Yuan Yifei in his costume.

The latter's ancient costume has an indescribable sense of gentle beauty, but his eyes are as sharp as a short arrow ready to go, and it is indeed worthy of the gentle appearance of the original, and the insanely stubborn emperor's character in the original.

The story continues.

Years of fighting did not stop. The reigning king suddenly died, and the country fell into an unprecedented chaos. The Cao family, who was originally a confidant of the king, became the target of public criticism. Even the Queen Cao, who had always been loved, was assassinated and killed in the deep palace.

Under this circumstance, the Cao family could no longer wait and die.

Cao Shijing, who was already in control of the family, joined forces with Song Yi to forcefully suppress all the people in the state who were eager to move, and finally became the new king and unified the divided state.

The original work of the movie is great, and the screenwriting ability is good. The director Zheng Anxing has already reached the extreme point of controlling the rhythm of the movie. The curious and chaotic battlefields of this part are particularly exciting.