Chapter 122

Chapter 122

When Xu Cheng heard Ji Li's answer, his smile deepened. He patted the other person on the shoulder, "Just do your best and don't worry about anything. This is a one-time request for the first scene."

The first three parts of the ‘Killing of Gods’ are filled with a lot of non-physical performances. It took a certain amount of time for all the actors to enter the state.

Xu Cheng knows better than anyone how difficult it is to shoot a rival scene without a physical opponent present.

The reason why he arranged this on the first day of the shooting is because of the difficulty of the scene, he wanted to give Ji Li more time to adapt.

"Thank you, Director Xu, I will work hard."

Xu Cheng picked up his own script and motioned, "Let's go. While you act, I will give you instructions."

Although they had thoroughly rehearsed these non-physical performances during the crew training, they had to be familiar with each fixed point at the scene of the crew to facilitate the capture and post-production of the visual effects team.

It took nearly forty minutes for the group to adjust the positioning of the first scene.

Xu Cheng returned to his position as director, "Ji Li, you can digest it silently. We are ready to start shooting in five minutes."

Ji Li nodded and soon Bao Zi led the makeup artist up to him, "Brother Ji, quickly drink some warm water first. Don't take off your clothes and freeze."

"Got it." Ji Li smiled.

In fact, Bao Zi has already been promoted by Chaoying as his propaganda agent. The company has also recruited a new life assistant to join the team, but Bao Zi seems to have developed a habit. As long as he can take care of things, he basically does it by himself.

Ji Li forced himself to pour half a cup of warm water, feeling that his whole body was getting warm, and then took off his cotton jacket.

The makeup artist put the prepared black hat on Ji Li's head. The color of the hat complemented his black gold curse robes.

Then he added some lip color to him, "Brother Ji, it's almost done."

"It is good."

Ji Li lifted the black veil on the edge of his hat, and his mind vaguely returned to the first scene of ‘Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth’.

At that time, he was just an unknown martial arts stand-in who wore a white hat to hide his appearance.

Step by step, now he has become the hero of the movie, but he has a similar look again.

It's just that the drapery hat this time is a weapon used by the ‘monks’ to slay the monsters.

The surroundings were kept quiet before the shooting. Ji Li closed his eyes and quickly passed the scene, calmly making an OK gesture to Director Xu Cheng.

"Okay, everyone is ready. Three, two, one, Action!"

"One shot for three scenes!"