Chapter 124

Chapter 124

"It's him."

Seeing that he couldn't escape, Ji Li had no choice but to frankly confessed, "He is Director Xu's nephew and he also competed with me for the role of Chen Yi."

"Later he went to auditions to compete for the role of Yan Su."

Qin Yue nodded and moved closer, obviously not planning to let him go.

Ji Li doesn't know whether to laugh or cry "We are professional actors and him and I are also in a serious cooperation."

"I know." Qin Yue hugged him.

Ji Li couldn't shake the feeling in his heart, so he continued to lie on his lover's body with his hands draped over the man, "Qin Yue?"

"You're not wearing slippers, don't step on the floor." Qin Yue brought Ji Li back to the bed steadily and snorted sourly, "My little demon monk is going out to hook others again."

Ji Li grinned, "Nonsense, it's what the role needs."

Qin Yue took the initiative to pick up his coat and put it on for his lover carefully, "Xu Yanzhi, I have seen him before. At the Huadian Film Awards ceremony, that child star made his debut. He is a talented and experienced young actor."

When Ji Li wanted to shoot these movie scenes, Qin Yue had known about it for a long time. He had already eaten the jealousy that should be eaten, and he has prepared himself for it.

Again, he couldn't stop Ji Li's career development for his own selfishness.

So, the two of them chatted slowly now.

"I heard Bao Zi say that he seemed to be nominated for the best actor by Dream Corridor, but he didn't win the trophy."

Qin Yue buttoned the top button of Ji Li's coat tightly, trying to prevent a trace of wind from coming in, "Because I was the one who took home the trophy for that year."

An understatement, the domineering film emperor in the entrainment is hard to ignore.

The other actors tried their best to win the best actor award, and it became an easy and easy thing to do with Qin Yue.

Ji Li was psychologically troubled, and his eyes were brightened immediately, "It turns out it's you, Film Emperor Qin."

Qin Yue rubbed the tip of his lover's nose, and suddenly asked, "Then am I better than Xu Yanzhi?"

Ji Li chuckled, and instantly fell into his arms.

Dare to talk about this for a long time, the aftertaste of this vinegar essence is still volatilizing.

He didn't feel that Qin Yue's jealousy was annoying at all, but he replied with a taste of indescribable pleasure.

Qin Yue is such an excellent person, every time he is sticky and jealous by his side, doesn't it prove that Ji Li is in his heart?

"You are great. You are the best. No one in the entertainment industry can compare to you." Ji Li replied exaggeratedly, like coaxing a child.