Chapter 031

Chapter 031

Ji Li caught a glimpse of this familiar name, and looked up involuntarily.

As the absolute male protagonist in the original book, Ji Yunqi's appearance is naturally not picky, with bright eyes and high nose, red lips and white teeth, making it hard to ignore his existence.

Ji Li's gaze was not low-key, Ji Yunqi had noticed this a long time ago, and his eyebrows were slightly twisted.

When the elevator door closed at a point, he calmly stretched out his hand and asked, “Can I go in?”

The person in front of him was exquisite in appearance, and an assistant followed by him, making it clear that he was a contract artist.

In the default system of the entertainment industry, these trainees are at the bottom.

Although Ji Yunqi never underestimated himself, it is inevitable that senior artists would not want to be in the same space with them. He didn't want to be dismissed for nothing.

“Of course, which floor are you going to?” Ji Li's initial impression of the hero is pretty good.

“Twelfth floor.” Ji Yunqi replied.

As soon as he entered, he found that the elevator buttons were already on. He glanced at Ji Li again, “You are also going to see Mr. Tao?”

“Yeah.” Baozi responded.

Ji Yunqi stood aside and said nothing.

After a while, the elevator reached the designated number of floors. Ji Yunqi stood close to the door, and walked out quickly as soon as the door opened.

After Baozi waited for him to leave, he approached Ji Li quietly and said, “Brother Ji, that trainee has grown so beautifully, and his temperament is very unique.”

Ji Yunqi can be seen as such a trainee, after applying makeup, how can you not be attracted to such a nice face?

Ji Li admitted lightly, “I think he's very special.”

It was once described in the book.

Because he is pampered in the family, Ji Yunqi's temperament carries a kind of natural arrogance and nobility, but it makes people feel real and not fake, and the whole person has a sense of like a noble and young master.

Such contradictory and attractive attributes are unique in the entire entertainment industry.

Now, after just a few short glances at the real person, Ji Li really thinks that's the case.

Baozi added, “Brother Ji, don't be jealous, you will always be number one in my heart.”

After returning to his senses, Ji Li couldn't help but pat him on the shoulder, “Okay, let's go.”

The two quickly found Tao Mingyang's office and found that Yu Fuya was leaning on the door and waiting.

“Sister Yu.”

Yu Fuya gave them a quiet gesture of ‘hush’, and pointed to the closed office door, “Now sit on the sofa for a while.”

Ji Li nodded, and as soon as he sat down, he heard a voice of inquiry coming from inside.

“Yun Qi, I heard from the head of the entertainer department, you turned down being the male lead of an idol drama? Why are you not satisfied of it, can you tell me?”

When Ji Li heard Ji Yunqi's name, he unconsciously concentrated and eavesdrop.

In the next second, Ji Yunqi replied, “President Tao, I have only studied as a trainee for two months, and my acting skills have not yet arrived at it's best. If I am going to act in a TV series now, I'm afraid that my acting will be shameful.”