Chapter 103

Chapter 103

Ji Li shrank under the covers and was too lazy to move, and occasionally glanced at Qin Yue's face with a 'questioning' gaze.

Isn't it just a month and a half that they haven't seen each other?

From the evening to the present, from the initial cooperation, to the mid-stage begging for mercy, to the final slaughter, Ji Li only felt that his bones were about to fall apart.

As a result, Qin Yue, the culprit, not only lay on the side comfortably, but also showed contentment.

Qin Yue had already noticed Ji Li's small eyes, and he kissed the corner of the other party's flushed eyes, "Are you angry?"

The more Ji Li thought about it, the more he suffered, and he muttered, "I shouldn't have given you the key to the house. It's better for you to stay in the crew."

Qin Yue looked abstinent, but since the two became lovers, the other party seemed to have opened the door to a new world.

Except for the gentleness and meticulousness of the first time, in every subsequent replay, he was very ‘capable’ too.

"Really?" A hint of teasing flashed through Qin Yue's eyes, and he hid his hand in the bed to send it somewhere lower. "You still don't want me here?"

Ji Li couldn't hold back for a while, and immediately let out a low gasp.

"Baby, your body is more honest." Qin Yue clings to Ji Li's ear, jokingly uttering these unmarginal words.

"You don't come here." Ji Li's ears were flushed, and as he said, he moved and retreated.

"If you retreat, you will fall out of the bed." Qin Yue quickly encircled him and put him in his arms again, "Don't move, I will give you a good massage."

The sore waist was rubbed moderately by the fingertips of the other party, and Ji Li didn't have extra energy to toss about.

"Qin Yue, are you really planning to participate in ‘The Poor Journey’?"

Qin Yue has been focusing on filming since his debut, and he rarely participates in indoor studio recordings on weekdays. What's more, such a variety show?

Ji Li just saw that he was jealous and didn't have time to ask clearly.

Qin Yue said frankly, "Through this job opportunity, we can also go out and play openly."

Ji Li remembered the number of people stipulated in the plan, "The four places for the program group to travel are already full."

"The place for Feng Cheng is given to me willingly, and his agent is very happy." Qin Yue replied calmly, as if he was doing an extremely easy task.

Willingly?

Faced with a boss like you, who dares to say that he is not happy?

Ji Li kept silent for three seconds for Feng Cheng, and then couldn't help but laugh, "It's so pitiful that you are the boss of Feng Cheng."

"Pitiful?" Qin Yue hooked his lips, and said the compensation plan he had planned a long time ago. "There is a big investment movie in Lixing in May. I plan to make him the male lead."

Take an online comprehensive quota for a movie pie, this wave is not a loss.

"If he really likes touring variety shows, I will let him go on another one if he has the opportunity." Qin Yue circled Ji Li and swore his sovereignty in a deep voice, "I won't let him eat and live with you."