Chapter 020

Chapter 020

Ji Li clicked into the hot search for the entries. The first was a video sent by a marketing account.

@Big Reward for Chasing Dramas: [ What do you think of He Ling’s superb appearance in white clothes in the TV drama Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth? PS: Adapted from the popular novel Shadow Hanging Over the Great Zong Dynasty. He Ling plays King Jin Xie Yan. ]

The video was less than 10 seconds and the scene was shaky and blurred.

However, Ji Li easily identified that it was himself, not He Ling. This Weibo was posted half an hour ago and the comments had already exceeded 10,000.

[ Fans don’t officially know it but you are all welcome to see He Ling, the world’s most handsome man. ]

[ Help, my favorite novel is going to be made into a TV drama! By the way, isn’t the posture for the actor playing King Jin okay? Asking for information. ]

[ I am a super super super big fan of the book! This is Xie Yan’s first appearance where he saved the heroine! Ahhh, the crew, hurry up! ]

[ His face isn’t even shown through the gauze hat yet the fans are already bragging. It is a large, embarrassing scene. ]

[ Black fans, get lost. We can recognize He Ling baby just from that half-second side profile. Super handsome ]

[ It is He Ling. He indirectly admitted it with his Weibo. Passersby and book fans are welcome to see the handsome guy @He Ling ]

“Brother Ji, click on his Weibo to see.” Baozi gave a reminder.

Ji Li clocked into He Ling’s own Weibo. 10 minutes ago, the other person had sent an update.

[ New crew, new start! It was very interesting after I overcame the fear of heights to hang from the wire ( tongue out emoji ). ]

In addition, He Ling had attached a selfie. In the photo, he covered his clothes with a long veiled hat, revealing only the upper half of his face and the hat.

The gauze hat was consistent with the video and his deliberate reference of the words ‘hang from the wire’ was enough to remind everyone of it.

In recent years, many novels had been turned into TV dramas and there were countless castings that ruined the original image. There weren’t many actors who could make everyone feel appropriate like in the video.

The novel Shadows Hanging Over the Great Zong Dynasty was a classic. Since the crew announced the start-up, countless people paid attention to it and the Weibo followers had already exceeded 10,000.

The number of comments about He Ling refreshed every minute. In addition to the praise of his fans, there were also passersby and book fans who rushed in.

“Too shameless!” Baozi had long seen through He Ling’s false persona so he couldn’t help complaining to Ji Li. “Obviously, he was the one who threw a tantrum in the crew and went on strike. Now he deliberately misled people and spent money to go on the hot search.”

“Brother Ji, it would be good if you were acting in it.” Baozi felt regret and depression. “These netizens are closing their eyes and bragging blindly without recognizing the person. If they want to give compliments then they should compliment you.”

After a hard day of filming, he ended up making a paved way for others. Baozi found it hard to calm down when he thought about this.

Ji Li browsed through the real-time comments under the hot search. They were all high praises. There were occasional objections from sunspots and book fans but they were quickly suppressed. He smiled and handed back the phone. “Let it go. He Ling has now started marketing and has raised the expectations of netizens. He will have to withstand greater pressure after the show is broadcasted.”