Chapter 022

Chapter 022

Hengcheng, the Central Hospital.

He Ling watched the increasingly fierce trend of public opinion and his irritation the whole day was finally relieved. He looked at the comments on Ji Li’s Weibo and gave each abusive comment a like with his side account.

“Has the topic of dismissing Ji Li from the crew been arranged?” He looked to the side and asked Sun Yong.

Sun Yong shook his head and spoke with worry, “The company has called to warn me. He Ling, it is almost done. There is no need to spend money to arrange this hot search entry deliberately. If fans want to make it rise then it will naturally rise.”

After all, Ji Li was an artist of Dream Media. The company couldn’t completely indulge He Ling to suppress him into the dust.

“At this time, the company is still trying not to favor one side?” He Ling dismissed it and took two photos of his plastered leg. “If you don’t arrange it, I’ll find a way to arrange it myself.”

Sun Yong heard this and felt something was wrong. “He Ling, you can’t take advantage of the rhythm on your Weibo now. Currently, fans and netizens are standing on your side. Be careful that things don’t reverse. Just report your safety on Weibo like normal.”

“Yes, I know.” He Ling spoke duplicity.

He logged into his Weibo and quickly sent a message with a photo. Then he deleted it in seconds.

He Ling’s fans had been worried about He Ling so they had been waiting on Weibo for the latter’s message. Thus, they noticed it the moment He Ling’s new post came out.

“Struggling is just a part of life. I have no shortcuts to take but I have a clear conscience the entire way.”

The sentence that was deleted in seconds immediately stirred up waves among the fans and melon eating netizens.

What did this mean? Wasn’t it a verification of the authenticity of the explosive post?

Ji Li relied on the shortcut of ‘Qin Yue’ to seize He Ling’s role. The latter had no capital to fight and could only accept fate.

The brains of the fans made up a big show and they were angry and distressed. On one hand, they were comforting the injured He Ling. On the other hand, they made a fierce attack on Ji Li who ‘robbed the role.’

It wasn’t just the fans. Even the book fans who were attracted by the video yesterday were involved.

These days, it was difficult for the 2D IP people to be interpreted into a suitable real image. It was hard to find an actor whose image was in line with the original and was accepted by most book fans.

The other person dedicated himself to filming and due to the crew’s mistake, he was accidentally injured. Then he was replaced on the same day by a person with a relationship.

Who could bear it? Who didn’t feel disgusted? Public opinion didn’t fall but rose instead.

It wasn’t just Ji Li. Some extreme fans even cursed Qin Yue.

Sun Yong read this and couldn’t sit still. “He Ling, are you taking my words as nothing? Sending this Weibo and then deleting it in seconds, do you think the connotation isn’t obvious enough?”

He Ling was unmoved and just raised his mouth proudly. “Why are you panicking? Don’t you see that the fans and netizens are turning toward me?”

The book fans concerned about this matter and He Ling’s big fans joined forces to ‘Boycott Ji Li.’ The heat of the ‘Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth’ topic was increased.