Chapter 110

Chapter 110

Ji Li didn't expect that the audition results would be announced on the spot and a hint of surprise appeared on his face, "Director Xu, what do you mean?"

When asking this question, he also looked at Xu Yanzhi's attitude from the corner of his eye.

If the other party is really the ‘default protagonist’, will this result come too suddenly?

"The protagonist of ‘Demon Monk’, the fourth part of Killing of Gods, has been decided to be you." Xu Cheng proactively stretched out his hand to signal, "Ji Li, would you be willing to cooperate with our team?"

"Of course, I do."

Ji Li immediately stretched out his hand and held it back. This was the script he was looking forward to, and it was also the male lead he got after trying hard to audition.

The winning is beautiful and the answer is upright.

"Call your agent to come over." Xu Cheng asked straightforwardly. "If it is convenient, the teams of both parties will first draft a filming contract."

Xu Cheng has been in the director circle for so many years, and now he has absolute decision-making power in his own films.

Now that he has decided that Ji Li is the hero of the movie, no one else can stop this decision.

Now that the two parties have the intention of cooperating, please stipulate the preliminary contract as soon as possible to give each other a peace of mind.

Ji Li responded with a smile, "Okay."

Zhang Ye was convinced of this answer, and then bowed to Xu Cheng and others, "Director Xu, then I will go first. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I wish the film crew all the best in the future."

Xu Cheng had a good impression of Zhang Ye and took the initiative to pat his shoulder, "Don't be discouraged, your age is your biggest advantage, polish your acting skills, and the future can be expected."

"Yes, I will!"

Ji Li and Zhang Ye also walked out of the inner room one after another.

Yu Fuya and Bao Zi had been sitting on the plastic bench and waiting patiently. Chen Chao stood by the window with an unburned cigarette in his hand.

As soon as the door of the inner room opened, the three people waiting outside moved their eyes.

Chen Chao wiped out the cigarette on the edge of the window before throwing it into the trash can. "What did you audition for? With only three people, why did it take so long?"

Isn't it just to accompany you?

It's boring to waste such a long time.

"One person plays two roles, playing the two images of a holy monk and a demon monk, playing against each other." Zhang Ye briefly said.

From Zhang Ye's expression, Chen Chao could also detect the results of the audition, and snorted as a matter of course, "Forget it, I know you can't make it through. Go back and find another role for you."