Chapter 015

Chapter 015

Ji Li promised too simply and made Sun Yong and He Ling to be stunned.

Sun Yong came forward and asked incredulously, “What did you say? You are willing to join the crew as a stand-in for He Ling?”

What was going on in this person’s head? It was fine to insist on selecting the third male lead but He Ling made it clear that he was humiliating Ji Li with the ‘stand-in’ identity. As a result, Ji Li nodded and agreed without even thinking about it?

“Of course.” JI Li’s gaze shifted to He Ling and he deliberately asked, “If I am a stand-in for He Ling, the pay shouldn’t be too bad? It must be at least on par with the stand-ins for first-tier actors.”

He Ling claimed to be worth a lot. If the stand-in was paid less, wasn’t it slapping himself in the face? Ji Li thought up to here and smiled more brilliantly at He Ling.

There was a saying about being too embarrassed to hit a person who was already confessing their mistake with a smile on their face. Ji Li seemed to be boasting about He Ling but he was actually deliberately making the other person uncomfortable.

“Young Master He, you don’t want to go back on your words, right?” Not only did Ji Li feel no shame but he also openly and secretly set up He Ling.

The pleasure in He Ling’s eyes completely dissipated but he took into account his face when answering, “What is there to regret? I’ll have someone contact the crew later. You will join the crew with me at that time.”

“Okay.” Ji Li was very satisfied with He Ling’s answer. He turned to Sun Yong. “Please arrange it. I’ll work as a stand-in first. Then I will enter the crew when the movie side is ready. If I need to audition for the role of third male lead then I can cooperate at any time.”

“……” Sun Yong heard these words and the anger in his chest couldn’t subside. If it was any other newcomer, if the agent told them to go east then they wouldn’t dare go west. Ji Li was so good. He clearly arranged his agent. “Do what you want. Sooner or later, you will suffer.” Sun Yong expressed these words in a deep voice.

He Ling was about to enter this crew as the number one male villain and there were many martial arts scenes. He Ling’s body was more precious than a god. He would definitely have the stand-in play all the dangerous scenes.

Why did he want to be the hardest and most tiring stand-in instead of the relaxed second male lead? He was kicked in the brains by a donkey!

“If there is nothing else, I’ll go first.” Ji Li ignored the dissatisfied eyes and left the office with great ease. He naturally had a reason for being willing to do this.

Back at the dormitory, Ji Li immediately went online to inquire about the relevant news. He Ling’s upcoming costume drama was called ‘Schemes of the Great Zong Dynasty Youth’. It was adapted from the famous novel ‘Shadows Hanging over the Great Zong Dynasty.’

This novel once occupied first on the website’s subscription hot list for a whole year and it accumulated many book fans. JI Li remembered it was mentioned in the original novel that once the drama was aired, it sparked a viewing frenzy.

At several major TV drama festivals, the main creators crazily won the major awards. The value of the stars soared. Among them, Zhou Qingming played the male lead and he squeezed into the first-tier. He was the biggest opponent of the original novel’s protagonist, Yi Yunqi in the future.

However, the TV drama becoming hot had nothing to do with the ‘stand-in’. The reason why Ji Li was willing to take this job was entirely because he valued the creative team behind the TV drama. Director Yao Chuan, screenwriter Fang Zhixing and producer Mo Xingyuan. They were three giants mentioned in the original novel several times and the movie and television works they cooperated on could never be unpopular.