28

I forgot to mention, "Human by Danielle Bradbery", was the song for the last chapter. I thought the song fit best for the two sisters. That is all, you may continue with the chapter now :P

         Aisha returned with Echo a few minutes before the funeral started. After informing Lowe about our current situation he sent several Red Knights over to give us a hand; Echo brought all the supplies we'd need for the fight in an old backpack. This gave Elsword more options for the plan of attack, we all wanted to pitch in and help him plan but he insisted we attend the funeral. None of us argued with this order, we knew it'd be the right thing to do. 

        As much as I hate to admit it, I stayed by Chung throughout the funeral. Watching as they placed Buch's body into a fire made me feel uncomfortable, and despite him being dead I still had the urge to jump in and save him; I guess I still can't accept the fact that he's gone now. Chung helped keep me calm and would help lift the mood slightly with his usual sarcastic remarks.

        Elsword wanted us to return early from the funeral, he wanted to discuss his plan; he also told us it may be put into action tonight. To be honest I felt pretty bad for leaving, it felt like we didn't want to stay to bid Buch a proper good-bye. 

        On our way out I could hear the angry murmurs of the mourning villagers, most of them were angered by our early leave while others blamed us for Buch's death. How Elsword and the others can brush off these comments is beyond me; I can't help but feel guilty for his death.

        Echo quietly greeted us as we walked back into Buch's house, the addition Red Knights apologized for our loss while we settled ourselves down. A huge wave of fatigue hit me once I sat myself down on the damaged couch, my eye lids struggled to keep themselves open. 

        If Elsword plans on attacking tonight we may be all screwed, most of us are dead tired and would do anything to get some sleep.

        Elsword clears his voice loudly," I understand today has been rough." He began tiredly. "A majority of you guys are tired, and that's understandable. However, Kayak may have the key to awakening the dragon and he will not hesitate to release the beast late at night."

        "If you're suggesting us to fight tonight then I'm out." Raven interrupted - he rests his head on his hands. "I can barely keep my eyes open; how can you expect me and half of the team to fight?"

        Elsword opened his mouth to debate but Echo quickly cut him off," that's why I'm here"--She gestured proudly to herself--"I may be small, but I'm a pretty awesome alchemist! I can create something to take care of that fatigue of yours." She turns to Chung. "Chung, can you help me prepare the potions?"

        "No problem." He replied with a loud yawn. Helping himself up he made his way over to help Echo. "Just keep talking, Elsword. I can multitask."

        "Alright, man." He sends Chung a smile. Turning his attention back to us he went on," last time we did not know of Kayak's plan and that resulted in the death of our friend." He paused to let us recollect our thoughts.

        "Now that we have extra team mates we can have people protect the village and fight the real culprit." Elsword went on; his eyes averted to the additional Red Knights. "Buch entrusted my team with the location of the dragon, so my party will take care of him. Everyone else is in charge of patrolling the village, you guys will need to stay alert. This Dark Mage is not someone whom you should underestimate."

        "Understood." The addition members replied in unison.

        "As for my team, you guys will need to be extra cautious. We all know what Kayak is capable of; knowing this fact, we should stick together throughout the fight." He stops his pacing. "If he awakens the dragon we will need to split up. One team will face the mage while the other will face the dragon."