Author's Note

Yin Yang is finally over, but that doesn't mean the story itself it done

Yin Yang is finally over, but that doesn't mean the story itself it done. A second book, Silver Lining, will be released to continue the story....that will probably come out in September or October.

Now before someone chews my head off for making it a late release allow me to explain.

Writing these stories are NOT easy. I spend at least five hours writing each chapter, editing time varies on chapter length/quality, and it weeks to plan (still not too good at that tbh). I'm also experimenting with new planning strategy for Silver Lining hence the extra long wait.

I was gonna upload the next and final story but I decided to hold that off. Right now I want to focus on this story and make it the best I can, that means revised chapters will be coming throughout this month. So if you wanna reread I'll hopefully have some improved chapters for you to enjoy (hopefully).

Also (if anyone was wondering) the reason why I'm writing a second book instead of just continuing the story in Yin Yang is for two reasons. First, if I kept everything in one book this thing would easily exceed 100 chapters, and that's like quite an intimidating story to new readers. Second, the mood of Silver Lining is drastically different from Yin Yang. It wouldn't make much sense to mix a more serious and dark mood in with this book. 

Random facts about this story because why not?

-Originally Speka was supposed to die instead of Aisha, but I didn't like how it would only impact Aisha and Ara.

-The first chapter was written on Dec 24 2014

-This was the first fanfiction I wrote with a couple I didn't just look at and thought "huh, they look good together. Let's ignore all the back story and force them together!" I thought Ara's connection with Ran would make an interesting relationship with Chung.

-Ara's class was supposed to be Yama Raja, but I thought Sakra Devanam suited the story theme better.

-At first Amos was not supposed to join the group. I wanted to leave him behind in Altera but I liked him too much to not let him join. It also gave Raven and Eve a better reason to keep fighting.

-Yang was not supposed to die at all, but in the end I decided it would be a perfect set up for Silver Lining.

-It shouldn't surprise anyone to hear Yin Yang has one major theme about good and evil, but this is not the main theme of the story. The main theme is pretty hidden but will become more evident in Silver Lining. I'm curious to see if anyone can figure it out.

-I enjoyed writing Lu's character the most. Raven's character was the hardest to write but in the revised chapters I plan to give him more personality (hopefully they go according to plan).

-Speaking of characters, Ara's character reflects a bit of who I am. If I could fight like her I would be running head first into danger. This is why I do not live in a world of magic :')

-I loved writing the "Feita Arc" while I hated writing the Bethma one. Tell me which one you enjoyed the most/least. I'm curious to see what people think. 

Well that concludes Yin Yang. This story wasn't as popular as Thousand Heart Beats but I had the most fun writing it. Thank you all so much for sticking around for 75 long chapters. 

Until next time, stay awesome :)