23

Finally June is done and school is over! I just want to thank everyone for being patient, and thank you to everyone who has followed me and my stories! It makes me happy to see everyone enjoying my works.

Next I have some news that some of you may not like. Prepare yourselves guys. 

I've been writing fanfictions for quite some time now, I had a blast writing for you guys and these stories have helped me improve quite a bit; the feedback I got from people also helped a bunch. Unfortunately, I will soon be discontinuing to write fanfictions. I'll leave every story up for you guys to enjoy and share with other.  I will officially "retire" from this when I finish two more stories (hint: you guys voted for these on a poll). They might take some time to get finished but I promise I'll find a way to get them to you guys. I'll also come back once in a while to fix up a some stories, read a few stories, and maybe write the occasional one shot.

Thank you all so much for the support, and now I present to you the next chapters to Yin Yang.

And to those wondering where the other Elgang are, I don't always put everyone in the story. This is because working with a large cast is difficult, so I will leave certain characters out to help make it easier to write. 

         We spared poor Lucas the details of the elder's death, along with the disappearance of his father. The trip back was filled with silence, we managed our way back up the path without a single compliant - the silence simply added on to the thick tension. Stella was eagerly awaiting our return at Buch's front steps, concern filled her eyes at our appearance. No one spoke up once we reached her, our silence gave Stella enough information on the events which took place.

        "That necklace." Stella stares at the necklace in Raven's arms. "I see Berauk entrusted you with it."

        "There are many things we must discuss." Eve spoke up. Oberon stood beside her with the dead enemy Nasod in his hands. "In addition, I must ask you of a few things." Stella's face hardened at her comment. 

        "Buch is currently out." Stella sits herself down on the steps. "Shall we discuss things here?"

        "Stella, does your village encounter Nasods often?" Eve questions bluntly. 

        Stella nods stiffly," far in the outskirts of our village lays a strange floating land. In the past we would send our men out to patrol, they would often report encounters with Nasods."

        Eve lets out a gasp at Stella's explanation," could it be that someone is creating new Nasods?" She ponders at the idea. "Is it possible he could still be active?"

        "So now we have evil mages and more Nasods." Elsword pipes in. "Eve, are you sure someone else is making new Nasods? What if those enemy Nasods were just survivors like you?"

        "They are not of my design!" She snaps back with a slap; I cringed at the sound of Eve's loud slap. "I must study further into this case, as the Queen it is my responsibility to find some answers to this mystery!"

        "Berauk . . . is his body still at Bethma Lake?" Stella stares blankly on the ground.

        Our group exchange glances once again, breaking such a tragic event to Stella is not easy. Considering all the stress she's in I bet this event will only made things worse," h-he's still at the lake." Aisha finally spoke up for us.

        "I see," she looks up to make eye contact with Lucas. Her eyes soften on the young lizard," Lucas, how are you doing?"

        Lucas hops off of Yang's back. He runs into Stella's arms, embracing her tightly as he begins to bawl," I-I saw my dad!" He cried loudly. "T-the evil mage has control over him!"