61

Once everyone was patched up and all the fallen tents had been put up again we gathered around one of the many campfires built around the base to enjoy dinner-the food selection wasn't very spectacular, consisting only of small animals and a few herbs. Speka shared her story of stumbling upon Feita after sensing an unusual amount of dark energy. She feared the events from Bethma would repeat and decided to do some investigating. The knights who bumped into her along the way had mistaken her as an enemy and attacked. Speka fought back as she thought these knights were the cause of such an aura until demons began attacking them. Both sides quickly came to the same conclusion and teamed up to fight their common foe. From that point on she was welcomed into the base and had been working along side her newly found friends for the past few months.

Aisha held a constant smile as she listened to her sister talk about the many adventures she shared with the knights and the numerous pranks she pulled on Lento. Even without having to say a word I could tell Aisha was delighted to hear about her sister's new adventures. At one point even I began bursting with joy, hearing Speka's seemingly endless stories reminded me of my own adventures with my friends-it gave a strong sense of nostalgia. Our adventures may not have been easy but we always got through it together.

"Oh I'm sorry for talking so much," Speka laughed at her own mistake. "I didn't even let anyone else speak."

"It's fine," Elsword reassured while stirring the boiling metal pot sitting in the middle of the fire. "We're glad you found some new friends."

"I'm glad these knights are so accepting of you magic." Aisha added.

Speka bobbed her head," Lento was weary of letting me join at first, but he quickly warmed up to me after he got to know me better." She explained, stretching her legs out. "So, sis, I can see your adventures have been busy." She averted her eyes to Amos who was napping in Raven's arms. "You've got to tell me what happened in Altera."

Aisha dove into our crazy adventure on the floating island. She talked about all the events that unfolded during our time there. She would allow Raven and Eve to explain certain parts of the story themselves, like Raven's past and Eve's image in the Nasod community-she even explained the small events that took place after our mission was complete. We ate the freshly cooked food as the story was told and the food served was nearly gone by the time the story had finished. At one point Eve left with Amos to meet the Allegro, Amos had been anticipating to meet the skilled alchemist the moment he step foot into the base.

"That sounds way cooler than my story," Speka said once Aisha had finished speaking. "I still can't believe you actually got together with that idiot." Speka's eyes darted between Elsword and Aisha.

"He's an idiot, I know." Aisha giggled-Elsword frowned at her response. "But he's my idiot."

"Stop talking like I'm not here," he piped in. The sisters rolled their eyes before breaking into fits of laughter.

"So, Speka, did you guys find the root cause of these magical disturbances?" Chung (who was sitting beside me) asked.

"We think it might be from the Feita Temple." Speka answered once she had calmed down.

"Feita Temple?" Raven repeated.

"It's not far from here, though it's easier to see during the day...when the sky isn't as dark." She answered. "The temple was said to be used in ancient times during the Harmony Festival. Six people from different parts of Elrois were chosen by their leaders to ascend to the top of the temple when the solar eclipse occurred, some say they performed a ritual to please the gods while others believed they gathered to symbolize the time of unity."

"I've always wondered something," Elsword interrupted, earning a cold glare from Aisha. "What makes the Harmony Festival so special? I get that it's the most peaceful time of the year but why? What makes it so peaceful?"