49

"Hypersonic Slash!" Raven charged forward, striking the Nasod with multiple times; his imposture hastily navigated itself backwards, leaning back as it tried to avoid the attack.  

The Nasod jumped back, stumbling as it landed. Raven hurried forward, barely giving it enough time to adjust its footing. Jumping into the air, Raven slashed his sword down, launching a blue shock wave down on the Nasod.

The Nasod tried to side step, but could not outrun the attack. It stumbled back as the shock wave made contact with it, nearly knocking it down on its feet. 

Raven ran toward the Nasod once more, with his sword pointed at its chest. I held my breath as he drew closer to the enemy----if he can successfully execute this attack, he will win this fight. 

Just as Raven was about to pierce through the Nasod, it held its arm up and launched a fireball at him. Raven quickly halted in his tracks, the strange orb following Raven around jumped in front of him, extending its black claws around Raven to shield him from the attack. 

I wish I had something like that to protect me. 

The Nasod jumped behind him and launched a series of fire balls at him. Raven howled in pain as the fire balls sent him flying forward; that must have opened his wounds further. 

"You have grown weak." The Nasod scoffed. "These humans have softened you." 

"Shut...your...trap." Raven groaned----his body trembled as he tried to stand back up. 

"You stand no chance against me." The Nasod dashed forward and grabbed Raven by the neck. 

"Raven," Elsword began to run forward. 

"Don't," Raven weakly held his Nasod hand up and launched a fireball at Elsword----Elsword quickly jumped back from the attack. 

"What are you doing?" Aisha cried. "Let us help you, Raven. We're your friends, we can't just sit here and let you get beat up." 

"This is my fight--" he squeezed his eyes shut as the hand around his neck tightened. 

I felt sick to my stomach. I swallowed, hoping to keep down whatever content is left in my system. 

 If it weren't for our little faith in him, he would've been in perfect shape to fight. If he dies in this fight, it would be because of us. We're horrible friends. 

It is true that we had distrusted him, thus injuring him greatly prior to this battle. 

Raven squinted his eyes open," my sins...my responsibility..." He smiled. "Only fight when I...fail." 

However, it is his decision to fight alone. He wanted no help from us, and he is willing to accept the consequences that come with such decision. The blood is not on your hands, only the dagger that had pierced him on the back is.

The Nasod laughed, tightening its grip," you are just as pathetic as those humans. We should've known better than to save your life, all humans are the same; they are all pathetically weak." 

"Be quiet," Eve piped in, her voice sounded with anger. "I will not allow a Nasod like you to speak poorly of my friends." 

Eve raised her hand up, in and instant her drones flew by her side," Raven, I understand that you wish to tackle this fight alone as it is the first step to facing your sins; however, this initial step should also be taken by me." 

With a flash of light Oberon appeared beside the Nasod and pierced its side with its sword. The Nasod instantly released Raven from its grip and doubled back. 

Elsword: Yin Yang (Under Major Revision)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें