sɪᴄᴋ

age: 8
warning: vomiting
plot: you wake up sick
♥︎
*Natahsa's pov*
I went to go wake up y/n a bit later than usual it was 9:30am. She is normally always up at 9. I gently knock on the door but the is no response, i walk into her room and see her sweating. I walk over to her and brush the sweaty hair out of her face and gently try wake her up. "Mama i feel sick" she whispered to me. "Do you need to throw up baby" I ask her softly. She slowly nods her head. Quickly i lift her up and just in time reach her bathroom and sit her on my lap infront of the toilet while she throws up. She starts crying and saying sorry. "Babe you have nothing to be sorry for everyone get ill" After about 5 mintues we go down to Bruce just to see if it was a stomach bug.

*y/n's pov*
I woke up feeling very sick. Me and mommy have been sitting by the toilet for 5 mintues before she asks me if we should go see uncle Bruce. I nod my head weakly and do grabby hands for her to carry me. She carried me into Uncle Bruce's lab and asked him "Hey Bruce could you check up on y/n. She had woke up with a sore tummy and have thrown up". "Ofcourse i can sit down with y/n Nat" Uncle Bruce said as he pointed to the bed. Mommy carried me over and sat on the bed with me. I nuzzled my face into her chest and she rocked back and fourth while answering Uncle Bruce's questions. I love Uncle Bruce, mommy and him even have the same birthday.(happy birthday scarlett and mark 😉❤️)
i wasn't listening tho my mommy's hair was more fascinating. She has such nice hair. Me and mommy look very alike she even says i look like her when she was a kid. Uncle Bruce turns to me and takes my temperature and etc. "Looks like she has a sick bug" Uncle Bruce said to us. "she will just need lots of rest" he also added.

*Natasha's pov*
"She will just need lots of rest" Bruce adds on. I nod my head and tell Bruce thanks. I carry y/n back upstairs and place her in bed. "Mommy's just gonna go make you some soup" i said to her while kissing her forehead. She just weakly nodded her head in response. I felt so bad for my poor baby i hate when she is ill. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and start making soup for y/n. "Where's y/n ?" asked Wanda. I turn around and see Wanda standing there. "She's ill unfortunately she's got a sick bug" i explain to her. "Awh poor baby, hope she gets better soon" Wanda said, Y/n loves her Aunt Wanda so much and Wanda really love y/n too. "me too i hate seeing her ill". After i finish the soup i say bye to Wanda and make my way back up the stairs, i open y/n's door and see her sleeping under all her blankets. I walk over to her and wake her up.

*y/n's pov*
I wake up to me mom stroking my hair. "wake up baby mommy made soup for you" i hear my mom say and she gets in beside me. "hi momma" i say to her tiredly. I hear her chuckle and say "Hey babe" back to me. I sit up and my mom has made my favourite soup for me. "yay" i say quietly and sleepily. My mom feeds me the soup and put on my favourite movie. i'm so happy she's my mom she always helps me with everything, she really is the best mom ever. "okay i'm gonna go take this back downstairs and clean the bowl okay" she said to me. "Are you coming back" i ask her. "what do mean coming back" she says to me in confusion. "like back in bed with me" i explain the her. "Yeah of course baby" she says to me while kissing my head.

A few moments later my mom walks through the door. "Mommy" i squeal in excitement. "hey baby" she said while laughing at me. She climbs in next to me and i lay with me head on her chest as she plays with my hair. We are watching tangled my favourite disney movie ever. I love my mom she means the whole world to me, u really home one day i dont lose her she's my best friend. my idol. i wanna be like her when i grow up because she is so pretty and such an amazing woman !
♥︎
words: 800

 i wanna be like her when i grow up because she is so pretty and such an amazing woman !                                  ♥︎words: 800

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THESE TOO CRAZY PEOPLE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH HAPPY 37th SCARLETT !!! AND HAPPY 54th MARK ❤️❤️ LOVE YOUS

22/11/21