ʀᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟɪɴ

14

you and your mom were really close when you were younger and it was just you and her, but ever since she married colin and had rose (lets just say colin is rose's dad) she kinda just ignores me most of the time, today i was gonna set up a few movie's with her and have a chill day with her.

I walk downstairs and see my mom, Colin and Rose all playing with her dolls, "mom" i say catching her attention, "yes y/n" she says not even looking up at me, "can i speak to you" "y/n i'm busy can you just tell me here" "oh urm i was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with me" i ask, she looks up at me, "y/n i'm playing with Rose" she says looking back down at the dolls, "oh urm sorry" i say walking back to my room.

I'm sitting on my bed reading a book and i hear a knock at my door, i look up and see my mom standing there, i didn't really know what to say, "urm hi" i say confused "hi, Colin's putting Rose to bed so if you wanna watch a movie i will" she says to me, a smile grows on my face and i move over so she can sit down, she walks over and sits down beside me, "what movie should we watch" i ask her, "i don't know it was your idea" "oh urm okay, we could watch one of your movies" i ask, she sighs "y/n you know i dont like watching my movies" she says, "i know but i love when yo-" "Y/N, i said im not watching one of my movie!" she shouts, i jump at the sudden loudness, "o-okay" i stutter, i just out of Rapunzel as i know my mom likes that "really Rapunzel" she says, "i thought you would like it" "your 14" "you watch it with Rose so i just thought" she sighs again, "whatever just play the movie" she says, i slowly press play and watch the movie.

I don't know if i fell asleep because when i woke up my tv was off and it was all dark, i walk out my room and down to my moms room, i open the door slightly and peek in, i seen my mom all cuddled up to Rose and Colin talking, "y/n!" Rose shouts, i smile at her, she jumps out the bed and runs to me, she hugs my legs, i bend down to hug her properly i really needed a hug so i took this all in, "why don't you join us" she says, i shake my head "i can't Rose i'm sorry" she frowns slightly "why not" she asks, i don't really know how to explain to a 6 year old that her parents don't want to be around her anymore, "well Rose, sometime your mommy and daddy want to cuddle with you and only, they don't need to cuddle with me, your their special little girl and always will be" i say stroking her cheek, "what about you" she asks, god this girl is so sweet, "well i-i er, i'm just there boring old daughter" i jokingly say tickling Rose's sides, "i love you y/n" Rose says kissing my cheek, "i love you too Rosie, now go back and cuddle with mommy and your daddy" i say kissing her nose, she runs back to my mom and Colin and snuggles in with them, my mom and Colin are both looking at my blankly, my mom goes to say something but i walk out the room and down to mine, i open my door and close it tight before lying on my bed and start sobbing.

I cry for a while until i hear another knock at my door, "w-who is it" i ask, "it me" my mom says outside my door, i sigh and sit up and wipe my eyes, "come in" i say, she slowly opens the door and walks in closing the door behind her sitting on the end of my bed, "why aren't you with Colin and Rose" i ask her, "There asleep" she says, i look at the clock and it's 12am "why aren't you asleep" i ask her, "because i want to know what you meant about earlier" "what" i ask confused, "when you where with Rose and you said about how you didn't want to cuddle with us" she explains, "what about it" "why would you say that me and Colin only want to cuddle with Rose and not you" i try to stay calm as i don't want to cause an argument but i'm angry with her, "i don't know" i mumble looking down, "also why did you say you were just our boring old daughter" she says, i'm about to lose it with her "because i am" i say looking at her, "why would you think that" she asks, i blow, "well mom maybe because you haven't payed attention to me after you had Rose and married Colin! When was the last time you checked up on me! When was the last time you watched a movie with me and let me cuddle into you, i watched a movie with you today you shouted at me for wanting to watch a movie with my mom in and got angry cos i wanted to watch Rapunzel which you have no problem watching with Rose, when the movie finished you went of and cuddled up with Colin and Rose!" my voice cracks, "y/n-" "no, i missed when i was little you used to wake me up everyday to kisses and hugs but now i wake up alone by my self and come down stairs to yous 3 all playing and laughing, i miss when i would crawl into your bed at night and sleep with you, i m-miss my mom, these past 6 y-years i just wanted you, y-you and no one else, but you didn't want m-me anymore" i sob out, right now i was standing in front of her sobbing as she sits there with my jaw wide open her eyes in shock and tear forming, i start to wobble and my legs give way and i collapse but my mom catches me and sits down with me on the floor, "i j-just w-want my m-mommy" i sob, "i am so sorry baby, this is all my fault" she says rubbing my back, "your not gonna forgive me i know" she whispers in my ear, "i was just so caught up with Rose and Colin, that such a shitty excuse" she cries out. "i'm sorry baby girl i'm so sorry", i sob into her chest before lifting my head up "i-i forgive you" i say avoiding eye contact "what" my mom says, "i forgive you" "how" she asks confused, "your my mom, i cant not love you, you've always been there for me and i understand when other people come into your life it can get hard to focus on one person" i say making eye contact, "but you can't, i've hurt you i'll never forgive myself" i shake my head "i'll forgive you always momma" i say lying back down on her chest, she strokes my back and lifts me up. She sits against the headboard with my straddled on the lap, she kisses my head, i don't know why but i continue to cry, "hey, it's okay, i'm sorry i will never do it again baby, mommy's here now" she whispers playing with my hair, i hold her tighter and snuggle into her chest "i love you" i mumble half asleep, "i love you so much more baby girl and i'm sorry" she whispers to me, i fall asleep in my mom's embrace.

1325 words <3

so yeah i made ANOTHER book :)  thought it was cute xox

(25/12/21)