ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ

request from mcudaughterxstories 🤍

Age- 1
Rose's age- 6
Cosmo's age- 10
Warnings- none
Words- 1653

────

SCARLETT'S POV
Me, Colin, Rose, Cosmo and y/n were all on a little vacation at Disney Land. We were all having a blast. I was nice for all of us just to get away, Colin took a break from work, i took a break from filming and the kids where on school break.

I was awoken from my youngest daughter's cries on the other side of my bed. We were all in one bedroom but there was 3 beds, 2 double ones for Cosmo and one for Rose and then a king size double bed for me and Colin, and of course a little crib for y/n who was on my side the bed.

I rub my eyes checking the time which read 9:32am we all had a late night last just wandering around for a bit then we stayed up playing some games so we all slept in a bit. But tonight we're going out for dinner so I need y/n to be in a good mood.

I sit up on the bed stretching my arms out in front of me and y/n jumps on her mattress crying smacking the bars

"I'm coming, I'm coming" (🧍🏻‍♀️) i say standing up and walking over to y/n's crib lifting her up and rocking her side to side.

"Mama" y/n cries fisting my t-shirts, i shush her down a bit as everyone else was still asleep and didn't want to wake them up just yet

"You're okay" i coo and guide her head towards my shoulder for her to rest on, she quietens down sucking on my collarbone lightly.

"Come here" i sit in the rocking chair on the other side of the room and pull my robe down a bit helping y/n latch on to my nipple. She drinks calming, sniffling occasionally.

"Momma" i hear from the beds, i look up and see Rose sitting up with her crazy bed hair rubbing her eyes.

"Hey Rosie" i whisper, her head turns to were I am and she looks down at y/n pouting thinking she can't get a cuddle.

"Come here" i say waving my hand, she slides off the bed and slowly walks over to me. I shift y/n a bit more onto the side so she's resting on one of my legs and then lift Rose up and onto my other leg, she snuggled right into my shoulder slipping her thumb into her mouth. Yes my 6 year old daughter sucks on her thumb still, It can cause harm to her teeth and she doesn't do it as much but it's so cute when she does. It's like she's a little baby again. Y/n grunts beside me looking up at me, i turn my head to look over at her

"You jealous because I was giving attention to big sissy" i jokingly say running my finger down y/n's cheek as she suckles faster.

"You can slow down, it's yours" i chuckle as the boys now start to get up.

"Fuck y/n" i mutter under my breath quickly unlatching her.

"Are you alright" Colin asks walking over to me and sitting on the seat next to me with Cosmo on his lap, Rose turns her head to look as y/n starts to cry.

"She bit me, and it was hard" i say looking down at my now red nipple. I pull up my shirt which leads to y/n screaming trying to pull it back down.

I turn behind me and grab the baby back pulling out a bottle I pumped last night, taking the cap of me pressing it to y/n's lips. She fusses a bit but then takes it without any bother.

"Is she teething" Colin asks

"Maybe, I have one teething toy right now, the rest are at home" i sigh rubbing my forehead.