ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ

age: 5
warnings: none

                                  ♥︎y/n's POV:"Let's go to bed y/n!" my mom shouted from the kitchen

                                  ♥︎
y/n's POV:
"Let's go to bed y/n!" my mom shouted from the kitchen. I was in my playroom playing. "I'm upstairs mommy" i shouted back down. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and next minute my mom appears at the door. "come here you little monkey" my mom scoops me up into her arms.

We walk to my bedroom, "do you want cuddles or a book" my mom asks me. "CUDDLESSSS" i shout, i love my mommy so so so much. We both climb into my bed and i climb on top of my mom so she couldn't escape becasue she likes to do that. "guess what" my mom says. i shoot my head up. "what what what" i say with a massive smile. "I love you" my mom says while kissing my face. "hey that tickles" "i love you too mommy" and i burry my face into her chest and slowly fall asleep.

Scarlett's POV:
Y/n was asleep right on top of me, great, how am i gonna get out becasue 1 i need the toilet and 2 im still in my clothes. I carefully try to lift her of and place her on her bed. She whines a bit so i sit on the floor on my knees beside her bed and a stroke her hair for a few minutes. I start to hear faint snores and i walk out the room and carefully shut the door. Trying not to wake y/n up, i go downstairs and do what i need to do.

It's now 10pm and if i'm honest i'm exhausted, i walk up stairs and change into some comfy pj's i went to check if y/n was asleep. I had to take a photo becasue of how cute she was. I went back to my room and got into bed and read a book. Soon after i dozed of to sleep.

y/n's POV:
I woke up to thunder. I hate thunder it scares me so much. I look at my little alarm clock. I cant tell the time but it was dark and the numbers read: 3:21am. I run out of my room and into my mom's room which is next to my room. "mommy wake up" i say while crying. "please help me" i tug at the side of her bed trying to wake her up. "Y/n babe what's wrong" my mom asks tiredly. Then a very loud thunder came, i screamed and hid my face in the covers continuously crying. My mom picked me up and rocked me back and fourth. "It's okay look it cant get you were inside" my mom whispers to me. "No no no save me" i sob. The thunder keeps going on. I grip tighter to my mom, not letting go. My mom lifts me up and brings me downstairs. "Do you want to play on my phone for a bit". I nod into her chest.

Scarlett's POV:
i sit y/n on my lap and hand her my phone i know it's not good for her to be on the phone but she needs to calm down so. About and hour later she had calmed down and is slowly drifting off. I lift her up and carry her back upstairs. "mommy" "yes baby" "Can i sleep with you" she asks me. "Yes of course you can bub" i answer, how could i say no.

We get to my room and get under the covers. "Mommyyy" "yes y/n" she looks up at me with a smile. Can i see some photo's of you and auntie lizzie and everyone there funny". My heart exploded, she loves looking at photo's of the cast and me being silly. "of course babe" I grab my phone out and show y/n some photos.

 "of course babe" I grab my phone out and show y/n some photos