ɪᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ

request from Chenai216 🤍

Age- 17
Warnings- fighting, language
Rose's age- 15
Words- 1668

────

I was excited today as I was going out to the mall with my friends, we haven't had a day like this in ages and we're all buzzing to finally find the day.

"Mom do you know where my hoodie is" i ask her from the hallway, she walks upstairs and follows me into my room

"Urm it should be in here" mom says looking through my closet full of clothes that I probably don't even wear

"Yep it's here" she says pulling out hoodie that I wanted

"How'd you find that" i ask because I literally looked there!

"I'm your mom honey I know where everything is" she smirks and walks out my room and back down stairs, I gather the rest of my clothes and finish getting g changed putting on some light makeup and mascara and straighten my hair.

"Mom I'm going out to the mall" i say walking into the kitchen where she is, she turns around and smiles at me

"Okay be safe i love you" she says kissing my forehead, i look up at her and smile kissing her cheek

"Always, and i love you too" i say before walking out the door and meeting my friends down the road.

____

"Hey" Chloe says excitedly while i walk up to her

"Hey chlo" i smile and we start walking to the mall together to meet the other having a big conversation on the way to the other's.

"How long do you think we're gonna be out for" Chloe asks me

"I don't know I just need to grab a few things and then whatever the other's need" i say stopping outside the entrance of the mall waiting for everyone else.

"Hey guys" Ellie says meeting up with us with Evie

"Hey El, Hey Eve" i say giving them each a hug before we head into the mall ready to do all off our shopping.

"This is so fun" Evie says as we walk into other shops and around the mall.

"So how's your mom, Colin and Rose" Ellie asks me

"My mom's good , yeah she's good, she's off work a bit more which is good. Colin is more at work but he's good and Rose, she's just Rose's annoying" Ellie laughs at me and catches me up on her family.

_____

"Hey mom" i announce myself walking in the front door, mom pokes her head through from the dinning room

"Hey baby" she smiles and gets up walking over to me, i smile back and give her a hug placing my bags down.

"Did you have fun" she asks taking me through to the living room to sit down

"Yeah we had loads of fun, we went shopping and got some lunch" i smile and explain, she smiles at me and we have a conversation about random stuff before I decide to head up for a shower.

I listen to my music and have a nice warm relaxing shower, i do my hair routine and clean myself up and turn off my shower and wrapping myself in a towel.

I just get changed into some comfy sweats and a hoodie. I look around in my room for the bags I had from shopping but can't seem to find them anywhere.

I get downstairs and look through the living room for them but I can't find them anywhere, I've check the kitchen and dining room