ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ

Age- 3
Warnings- none
Words- 1.3K+

                            ────

SCARLETT'S POV
"Are you ready to see you cousins" i say playfully strapping y/n into her car seat.

"NO" she shouts kicking her foot on the back on the chair that was pushed in front of her.

"I'm in a bad mood" she pouts crossing her arms over her chest and pouting. I couldn't help but laugh at her cute actions.

"No laugh" y/n pouts more furrowing her eyebrows harder.

"I'm sorry baby" i hold my laugh in kissing her pout away and going through to the front of the car and setting off.

My mom was having a little catch up with my brothers and sister so they were bringing there kids along, y/n adored her cousin a lot she loved every time we visited them. Although she goes extremely shy in the first hour for some reason then runs about with them.

                                 ❀

I don't know wether it was fortunate or unfortunate that y/n fell asleep, but I managed to get her out the car without waking her up.

Her head fell into my neck as i carried her to the front door, i re adjusted my arms tighter and ringed the door bell.

Soon my mom answered the door with a big smile on her face and quietly let us in. I thanked her and we made our way to the living room where I sat down on the single sofa.

45 minutes later, y/n had finally awoken from her nap

"Hello there" i tease stroking her cheek, she grunts pulling her head out my neck and looking at me, before turning around and looking about her. When she had spotted everyone she immediately dived into my next sucking on her 2 fingers.

"It's your cousins" i say excitedly pointing to lily and Aimee who sit on the longer sofa in front of us. Y/n turns her head out before becoming a shade of red before hiding her face in my chest.

"Come sit here and eat your lunch" i lift y/n up and bring her to the dining room sitting her in her chair and giving her her little lunchbox letting her eat what she had. I went through to the kitchen to talk to my sister and brother while y/n and her cousins warmed up.

Y/N'S POV
I ate my cheese sandwich silently looking at the photo's of all us children in the back.

"Is that yummy" Lily asks sitting beside me, i look and her smiling and nod my head, Aimee comes along and sits beside me on the other side with we have a little talk about things.

"I wan toys" i say putting the rest of my sandwich back in the tray, Lily agrees taking my hand and leading me upstairs, she ended up carrying me tho.

We got the little house and people that came with it and Lily brought it down stairs while I slid down on my tummy!

We set up the house and hospital and people all in a very good set out as Lily called it, Aimee joined us sitting onto the carpet by her mommy feet, while Lily sat at her daddy's feet and i sat at my mommy's feet.

I squealed as the house fell forwards knocking all the people out of it and onto the floor, everyone laughed, but i stood up and walked out of the room sitting in the middle of the floor in the hallway.

Mommy came out and looked me while I screwed my eyebrows closer together, pushing my arms closer to my chest as my legs were crossed on the floor.

"It was an accident sweetheart" mommy giggles kneeling down in front of me, i huff kicking my feet looking away from her.