sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʀɪᴘs

5

We are currently visiting England for the holidays so we decided we were gonna go out shopping today just down town for a bit, we were gonna take the bus as y/n wanted too so me and Colin agreed.

"y/n are you coming" i shout up to her, "coming mama" she says running down the stairs, "alright you ready" i ask her, "yes" she says jumping up and down, "let's go Colin is already outside" i say taking her hand and walking out the door.

We walk down to the bus station and wait for the bus, "are you excited" Colin asks y/n "yes i never been on bus before" y/n squeals, Colin laughs and takes out his phone, "the bus should be here in 5" he says.

After some time the bus arrives, i take y/n's hand and get on, "yous too go sit i'll pay" Colin says too us, i take y/n up near the back and sit her on a seat, "no seatbelt" she asks, "no sweetheart there's no seatbelt" i say. Colin comes and sits opposite us

The bus starts moving and y/n clings onto my arms, "it's okay" i say stoking her hair, she relaxes a bit but still holds my arm as i talk to Colin, y/n just looks out the window the whole time.

The bus comes to the stop at the town and we jump off and head to some store's, "okay if we go to 'primark' 'new look' 'waterstones' and 'tk max' then maybe a lunch shop" i suggest which Colin agrees to, "toy" y/n says looking up at me, "if your a good girl you can get a toy" "okay" she says holding mine and Colin's hand.

Primark looks like a nice shop as we head in, "i'll look at the mens you's too go upstairs to the girls" Colin says walking off to the mens, me and y/n go up the elevator to the next floor for the girls stuff.

"i wan this" y/n says bringing a shiny t-shirt over that has a heart on it, "that's pretty, do you wanna get it" she nods her head and holds it tight.

After we finish in 'Primark' we head to 'new look' which is another clothes shop, Colin once again goes up to the men's as me and y/n go down to the girls, "this is pretty y/n do you want this" i ask holding up a fluffy jumper, she turns around and smiles, "it looks nice" she says, i nod and put it in the basket while i wait in the line to pay, i see Colin come down the stairs and he looks over at me and y/n as starts making his way over to us, as y/n's back i turned he scoops her up making her squeal, "Ahhhh Colin" she squeals, Colin laughs before placing her down, she smiles before going into her own world, "I'll take her out if you wanna meet us out there" Colin suggests, "yeah that would be good" i say kissing his cheek.

Colin's pov
"y/n do you wanna wait outside with Colin" Scarlett says to y/n causing her to stop jumping and look up, "yes" she says walking over to me, i take her hand and walk out. "Should we sit on the bench over there and wait for mama" i say pointing to a bench not far from the shops, she nods and we head over, we sit down and she starts telling me about Random stuff but it's cute.

Scarlett's pov
i walk out of the store and see y/n and Colin talking in the distance which i find cute because when y/n first met Colin she was 5 maybe turning 6 and she was super shy wish Colin but i guess she is now opening up which is adorable.

"Hey cuties" i say making an appearance to them "mama" y/n squeals smiling, i kiss her forehead and turn to Colin, "where to now" i ask him, "the book shop" he suggests, "alright we can go there and then for lunch" i say taking y/n's hand, she holds it tight while skipping along the street.

"Okay you want to get this one" i ask Colin making sure that's the one he wants as he has seen so many different ones and we have been in here for 15 minutes, "no wait this on is cool" Colin says picking up yet another book, i feel a little tug at my sleeve, i look down at y/n, "yes sweetheart" "i'm hungry mommy" she whines, "i know baby, let Colin pick out a book then we can go" i say rubbing her head, she groans and berry's her head in my leg.