ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ

Age- 12
Warnings- parents arguing
Scarlett's age- 25
Words- 1610

────

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I was walking home from school listening to my music, i was a bit afraid to go home because I had a massive argument last night with my parents and they weren't very happy.

I unlock the front door with my house key and drop my coat on the frame, i then take my shoes off before running upstairs to my room.

My parents were at work until 6 tonight so it wasn't going to be too bad today maybe.

I open my bedroom and almost scream at the sight

"SCARLETT" i shout running over to her and embracing her in a massive hug

"Hey y/n/n" she laughs and hugs my tightly. Scarlett was my older sister you see, I was a lot younger compared to her, Hunter and Vanessa. When I was 1 Scarlett and Hunter were 18 and Vanessa was 23, now I was 12 Scarlett and Hunter were 30 and Vanessa was 35 so there was a massive age gap but I didn't mind.

I was and always have been closer with Scarlett, Hunter and Vanessa were always close and Scarlett basically raised me as I was the child my parents didn't want. I don't know why they had me later that the other but it's not really a problem for me to be honest i kind of like it.

"How have you been" Scarlett asks pulling me back on her lap to look at me

"Good" i whisper going all shy and pressing my head back into her shoulder

"You've gone all shy" Scarlett teases pinching at my sides making me squirm about.

"Don't go shy" she coos and try's pushing me out of her shoulder

"I'm not" i giggle and pull back

"I've missed you" Scarlett kisses me cheek and nose, i look up at her and smile brightly, i lift my hand and slowly trace around her nose like I did when I was younger.

"I missed you too big sissy" i say, i used to call her that everyday when I was little, she scrunches her nose up kissing my cheek again. Scarlett wasn't home a lot due to her movie's that she would have to film so I saw her not that much so I loved when she came over.

"How long are you staying" i ask curiously wanting her to stay for a long long time

"2 weeks" my eyes widen so much they could possibly fall out of my head. 2 whole weeks i would get to spend with Scarlett!

"Yay" i squeal happily as hug Scarlett tightly making her fall back onto the bed

"Your that excited" Scarlett chuckles and tries to sit back up but i don't let her and fully move on top of her not letting her move

"Yep i missed my favourite sister" i say smirking, Scarlett's jaw drops

"I'm tell Hunter and Ves" Scarlett teases raising her eyebrows

"No no no please don't" i start laughing and repeating

"Fine" she rolls her eyes chucking my around and standing up

"Get changed, you smell bad" Scarlett says before walking out the room and downstairs

I sigh and collect my clothes out of my wardrobe, putting my school clothes away and getting comfortable in my comfortable clothes for the rest of the day.

I make my way downstairs trying to figure out where Scarlett would be, i turn the corner for the hall looking around for her.

"AHH" i scream and Scarlett pops out of the corner of the wall