ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏsʜᴏᴏᴛ

age: 6
♥︎
Scarlett's POV:
It was currently 6am and y/n was cuddled up to my asleep with her small thumb in her mouth. We had a photoshoot today, y/n has been very excited about this for a while now. Our photoshoot was at 7:30 so we would have to get up now.

I stroke y/n's head and whisper into her ear "y/n baby wake up, we have out photoshoot today remeber". She starts to stir awake, she looks up at me her beautiful eyes staring my me "mama" She says after taking her thumb out of her mouth. "yes baby" "will you be wif me at the shoot" she asks me, i can tell she is nervous. "of course baby i will be with you the whole time". She sits up on my lap. "i'm hungry"  She wines.

I get up out of bed and walk downstairs with y/n following behind me, i got downstairs and started to make some toast for us while y/n sat down waiting patiently even tho i think she was still half asleep. "where leaving in about an hour okay babe" "okay" she responded tiredly.

I finish the toast and sit down with y/n and eat. She is just babbling on about what she likes about this holiday. "where is everyone mommy" y/n asks confused. "They have all gone out to do there down things, that's why we're going out as well" i explain to her.

After we finish our breakfast we head upstairs and i pick a cute outfit for y/n to wear today. It was hard getting her changed as she was literally falling asleep sitting up. After i get y/n changed i put the tv on in our room while i go in the shower.

About 15 mintues later i come out all dressed and ready for today, "you ready to go y/n" "yes" she shouts excitedly. We walk out to the car and i strap y/n into her car seat before getting in and setting off. "y/n if your tired you can take a nap we have about a half an hour drive baby" i softly say to her. She just hummed in response and slowly closed her eyes.

About half and hour later we arrive at the photo shoot. Y/n had just woken up, i get out of the car and walk round to the back where y/n is. I unstrap her and take her out. She holds my hand as we walk in. The photo shooter had other people there aswell as y/n so we had to wait a bit. Y/n was really nervous and i could tell. I lift her onto my lap and left her do what she wants, she plays with my necklace, plays with my hair, traces my face with her fingers. The photo shooter calls y/n's name. Me and y/n walk over to her. "okay so y/n and mom right" she asks. "yes" i say. "okay so y/n if you wanna stand in the middle of the white mat for me sweetheart" the shooter says. But y/n dosnt do anything and just grabs my hand. I take her other the the white screen. "y/n you stand here and i'll be right there watching you". i say to her before walking back over. Y/n just stand there frozen not moving or talking. The photo shooter is trying to get y/n to do poses and that but she's having none of it. Y/n just starts crying and walking over to me. I pick her up. "I'll have a chat with her, you can get another kid for the photoshoot for now and we will come back" i say to her nervously.

I take y/n outside and sit down on a bench, Y/n's breathing is fast and won't calm down.  "y/n baby what's wrong" i ask her. She dosnt say anything she just crys and crys. "Look y/n blow on my face" i ask trying to calm her down. I blow on her face a little bit showing her what to do. She slowly tries to blow on my face threw all the sobs. Her crys turn into hiccups after a few mintues. I pull back i cup her face. "what's wrong baby" "i-i thought you w-would leave me" she whispers. "Awh baby i would never leave you i was gonna be there the whole time" i say pulling her into a hug. "Why don't we go back in and start again and i'll even do some photo's with you". I feel her nod into my chest. We stay cuddled for a few minutes before y/n has fully calmed down.

We walk back into the shoot and the lady says it's fine and we can start again. Y/n goes over and does what the lady says. She looked so cute doing all these little poses.