ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs

3

Today i was taking y/n to see my family, Melina, Alexei and Yelena. "y/n come on" i shout to her, she comes running down the compound hallways with her little rabbit in her hand "im coming" she shouts, once she sees me she smiles and runs faster into my arms, "alright baby are you ready" "yep" she says popping the 'p' "let's go" i say walking out the doors to my car with her "this is gonna be a long car ride okay" i say to her buckling her in "okay" she shouts excitedly, i give her a quick kiss on the forehead before shutting the door a walking round to the drivers seat, "ready y/n" i ask, "yesssss" she squeals, i laugh and start to drive away.

"mommy i'm bored" y/n say literally 10 minutes into the drive, "y/n we've been on the road for 10 minutes love watch the ipad" i suggest, she turns on the ipad and starts watching youtube.

"Mommy ipad is dead" she whines yet again 10 minutes later, "are you serious" i ask her, she nods her head, i sigh "play with your dolls then" she picks up her dolls from beside her and plays with them for a while.

All of a sudden i turn the corner and all her dolls fall on the floor, "NOOOO" she shouts, "i'm sorry" i say looking in the window mirror at her, she looks at me with an angry face, "that wasn't nice" she says, "i didn't mean to" she sighs and looks out the window.

"I wan out" she says kicking the car in front of her, "y/n stop there is still hours left" but that just makes her kick more and scream, "get me out" she repeats, "Y/N ROMANOFF" i shout, "don't you dare make me turn this car around and head back home" "NO" she shouts, "then stop kicking the seat and quieten down" i shout, i hear her whine but stop kicking, she looks out the window and doesn't say a word.

A few hours later and it's currently 5pm we had set off at 3pm and we should be arriving at 6pm so there was still an hour left, "y/n why don't you take a nap we still have an hour left" i don't get anything in response so i look in the window mirror to see her just drawing on the window, "y/n" "would you answer me" she shakes her head "right i'm turning around then and going home" "noooo" she whines, "then answer me y/n, why don't you take a nap because we still have a while left" i say trying not to get angry "nu uh" she says shaking her head, i sigh again "and why not" i ask, "because i not tired" she says with attitude "HEY" i shout "watch it young lady, your lucky i haven't turned this car around" i shout, she groans and looks out the window again.

"Okay were here" i say to y/n, she instantly looks up and smiles, i walk round to her side and get her out, she holds my hand as we walk to the front door, i knock on the door waiting for Melina to answer, "up mama" y/n asks extending her hands, "pwease" i lift her up and place her on my hip, just then Melina answers the door "Hello, hello come in" she says moving aside, "Natasha" she says hugging me, "and who's this маленькая принцесса (little princess)" Melina says looking at y/n, she just cuddles into my shoulder shy-ly, "can you tell grandma your name" i ask her moving so she can see her "y/n" she quietly says, "она такая милая" (she's so cute) Melina says to me before walking to the kitchen, "take a seat моего ребенка" (my baby's) she shouts from the kitchen, i sit with y/n on my lap and pull her forward and to her "are you excited to meet aunt Yelena and granda Alexei" i ask her, "mhm" she says nervously playing with my hair, "я нервничаю, мамочка" (i'm nervous mommy) she says quietly, "тебе не нужно нервничать" (you don't need to be nervous), i say she normally speaks Russian when she gets nervous, sad or scared surprisingly, "She speaks Russian" we hear a voice come out from a bedroom, i gasp and look at y/n "look who it is" i say pointing to them, y/n cuddles into me more, Yelena comes and sits beside us, "Natasha" she squeals bringing me into a hug, "and you must be y/n" she says looking down and y/n who nods shy-ly again, "i've missed you Natasha" Yelena says smiling "your lucky i didn't crawl on my hands and knees to come see this little cutie" she says nodding to y/n, y/n laughs before turning around and facing Yelena, "Она смешная мамочка" (she's funny mommy) y/n says to me, "she is" i say back to her "awh she's perfect" Yelena says with a giant smile on her face.

Soon later Melina comes and sits down with us as we wait for Alexei, "he should be her-" but before Melina can finish Alexei walks out in his red guardian suit, y/n turns around and cuddles into me again, "it's okay baby it's just granda Alexei" i say rubbing her back "Take that stupid mask of she's afraid" Melina says smacking his hand, "Alright Alright keep your hair on" he says taking it off, i hear y/n laugh and i turn her around, "well hello there little one" Alexei says, y/n gives him a nice smile, "Natasha" he says nodding his head at me, i give him a smile and we all head to the table to have some dinner, we were staying till tomorrow night.

After we had dinner and caught up we decide to have one of those family movie night's so we all settled down and watched a movie, waiting for the other one, y/n jumped of my lap and ran round the coffee table to Yelena, she lifted her arms up and Yelena picked her up and put her on her lap and cuddled up to her before watching the next movie.

After a few movie's it was 10pm and everyone was heading off to bed soon, "alright come on y/n" i say standing up, "noo" she whines clinging onto Yelena, everyone laughs, "y/n we need to go to bed бубба" "Еще нет" she says, "she speaks Russian" Melina and Alexei say together, "yes, her first word was actually мамочка" i hear them to gasp and smile, i go to y/n and scoop her up, "hey,no" she says wriggling, "Aunt Yelena save me" she says pouting, "i'm going to bed to bub" she says standing up, y/n sighs and leans her head on my shoulder, "tell everyone goodnight" i say to y/n "спокойной ночи" she mumbles.

I take y/n to the guest bedroom "are you enjoying staying at grandma and grandpa's" i ask her placing her on the bed "yes there funny" she says laughing, "that's good then" i say looking through the bag for her pyjamas and a diaper, "come here" i say opening my arms to which she runs into smiling, i lay her down and put a diaper on for the night and put her underwear in the washing basket, i go to put her pyjamas on but she standing and jumps on the bed, "come here i need to put these on" i say trying to get her to stop, she stops jumping and gives me a cheeky smile "no jamas" she says giggling "what" i say dramatically "i too hot" she says falling down, "okay i'll put them here incase you get too cold then" i place them under the pillow, i change myself and crawl into the bed, "come on here y/n" i say, she stand up and jumps on the bed more giggling "come here you little monkey" i say grabbing her she lets and a squeal, "your hands are cold mommy" i blow raspberries on her stomach and give kisses everywhere on her face avoiding her lips, "hey" she says pouting, "what's wrong my little baby girl" i say sarcastically, she pouts her lips and i pout mine "nooo" she says patting her lips, "i don't know what you want bubba" i say raising an eyebrow "gimme a kiss i wanna kiss" she squeals pouting her lips again, i peck her lips loads of times as she giggles and try's to escape "though you wanted a kiss" i say pecking her lips again, she leans forward and pecks mine before lying down on-top off me "is that we're your gonna lie tonight then" i ask her, "yes, your comfy" she says snuggling up to me more, "okay, goodnight baby girl mommy loves you so so much" i say kissing her forehead, "i love mommy more" she says leaning up and pecking me again, i laugh as she lies back down and falls asleep, i play with her hair for a bit before falling asleep myself getting ready for tomorrow with everyone else.

I totally didn't make another book called Adopted by Elizabeth Olsen😉

or did i 😏

8k reads WHAT!!! OMG THANK YOU THANK YOH THANK YOU!!!!!

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷 ఌ