ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs

Age: 10

♥︎
"Y/n dinner's ready" i shout upstairs to my daughter. "coming momma" she replies. She comes running down the stairs and jumps right into her seat. "woah someone's hungry" i say handing her plate to her. "yeah i am i'm starving" she says taking her first bite. "ah okay then" i say also starting to eat mine.

"so what do you wanna do after tea" i ask y/n. "urm can we cuddle and watch a movie momma" she asks me. "of course we can baby"

After we finished our dinner we go off to the living room and set up a movie with snacks and candy, "okay what shall we watch" "urmmm avengers age of ultron" she suggests "baby i dont like watching my movies" "but you and aunt Lizzie look so pretty in that one" she whines "are you saying i don't look good in any other of my movies" i say ticking her sides "n-no i n-ever s-said that m-momma please" she laughs out "really" i say still tickling her. "y-yes, please m-mommy stop" "okay fine" i say letting go of her. "omg your so annoying" she says catching her breath back. "you love my really" i tease "of course i love you momma" she says jumping onto me. "ooft" i say as she jumps on me. "i love you mommy" "i love you to sweetheart" "so can we watch age of ultron" she says looking up at me "hm fine" "yayyyy"

I turn on the movie and y/n cuddles into side of. She takes a strand of my hair and twirls it around her finger which is what she has done ever since she was a toddler it's always helped calm her down if she's crying or if she needs to go to sleep it's whatever but it's so sweet. I start to massage her scalp which also helps her cool down. I look down at her and she's silently mouthing along the words that Natasha says. She has always loved me playing Natasha ever since she was young when i would finish on set she would always call me Natasha because she thought that was my name.

Flashback 6 years ago (cos it's cute)

I just finished my scene and y/n is sat on my chair watching she always tags along with me to set as the cast adores her and she loves them just as much. I walk over to y/n slowly as she has a massive smile on her face. "Tasha" she says pointing at me. "mommy" i say pointing at myself. "no, Tasha" y/n says laughing. "i'm mommy" "no your Tasha" she says laughing still. "oh hey there Natasha Romanoff" Lizzie says walking over to me. "AUNT LIZZIE" y/n says jumping up to Lizzie. "hey bub" she says picking y/n up. "That's Tasha" y/n says pointing to me. "no that's mommy" Lizzie says "no that's Tasha" y/n says again. "okay then i guess your Natasha now" Lizzie says to me. "i have to go shoot some scenes now bub i'll see you soon" Lizzie says kissing y/n's nose and handing her to me. "bye Aunt Lizzie" y/n says waving. "hi Tasha" y/n says turning to me. "do you wanna know a secret" i say. "yesss" "i am actually mommy" i say. "no" i raise an eyebrow. "your Tasha" My god this girl dosnt understand this. I walk off to my trailer to get my wig and makeup off as y/n sits on the sofa. I walk out as scoop y/n up. "ahhh mommy" she squeals. "i thought i was Tasha" i say sarcastically. "no your mommy" I sigh in defeat that this girl thinks i'm a super hero. "can you say Romanoff" "er Ro-rom- womanost" y/n tries to say. i just laugh at how silly she is.

present day

I kiss head gently before turning back to the movie. "mama" "yes baby" "can you tickle my back please i love when you do that" y/n says looking up at me, how could i say no "of course baby" i say moving my hand up and down her back gently rubbing my fingertips around.

After the movie finishes we decide to go to bed as its 11:30. "come on then" i say standing up. I turn to y/n who is still sitting on the sofa. "what wrong" i ask confused. I extends her arms in the air wanting me to carry her. "oh your a real baby you are" I say sarcastically picking her up. Just like when she was younger she digs her head into my neck as we walk up the stairs. I lay her down in her bed and tuck her in. "goodnight baby i love you" i say pecking her lips. "night mommy" she says turning over to get comfy i turn around turn the light off and head out the door closing it behind me before heading of the my room to go to bed.

I wake up to feel someone climbing into my bed. i turn around to see y/n hoping onto my bed "y/n are you okay" i ask quietly. "i cant sleep and it's annoying me" she says upset "awh bub come here" i say sitting up against the headboard and opening my arms. She climbs onto my lap and digs her head in my chest, i feel tears down my shirt. "hey you don't need to cry baby" i say softly. "i just wanna sleep" she whines. I've rocked her back and forth, i've played with her hair, i've tickled her back but she still won't fall asleep.

"come on then" i say standing up with her in my arms again. "we're we going" y/n mumbles. "we y/n are going to take a warm bath is we're we are going" i say taking her to the bathroom and running bath. I sit on the toilet seat with her waiting for the bath to run. "you come with me" she mumbles in my chest. "you want me to have a bath with you" i ask. she nods into my chest "okay baby" She might be 10 but she loves stuff like this if it's sleeping in my bed, having bubble baths together i love spending all the time i can with her.

"arms up" y/n lifts her arms up and i take off her pyjamas before taking mine off and getting in the bubbles almost overflowing the bath. "come on bub" i say opening my arms. She climbs in the bath and cuddles into me under all the bubbles. She lays back on me so her back is on my chest and she is looking forward. "you used to hate the bath you know" "really" "yep when you were younger you used to run around the house naked making me and aunt lizzie have to catch you" y/n just starts laughing. "it's true" i say. She turns over so she is laying on my stomach. She picks up some bubbles before blowing them in my face. "oh you little monkey" i say before blowing bubbles in her face. "Ah" she squeals. she picks more bubbles up but this time places them on my head like a crown. "look your a princess momma" I place some more bubbles on her head. "so are you my little angle" She lays her head down on my chest cuddling up to me. It's silent for a while, "y/n are you still awake?" i say. "y/n"
I look down and see she is peacefully sleeping. I have no idea how i am gonna get us out. I carefully stand up with her trying not to slip before standing out and wrapping towel around us both. I walk into my room and place y/n on the bed and start to get her changed back into her pyjamas i do the same after getting her changed. I lay back down in bed and cuddle back up with y/n. I admire and think about how lucky i am to have such an amazing daughter.
                                 ♥︎

words: 1374

I HAVE MADE A NEW BOOK ITS CALLED 'adopted by Scarlett Johansson' <33

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 4 FREAKING THOUSAND VIEWS LIKE WHATTT

(12/12/21)