ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇ

Age- 13
Warning- vomiting

────

Your currently lying in best on your front trying to get some sleep, you came home from school today and just went up stairs and lay down, your head was pounding continuously and wouldn't stop and the worst part was it was a Wednesday which meant that you had school tomorrow and you would highly doubt your mom would let you off.

"Y/n come down for dinner" you heard your mom shout from downstairs, you were pretty sure you hears Thor shout 'where's my dinner' in a sad tone making you giggle but then regret due to a sharp pain in your head. By the time all that commotion was over Natasha walked up to your room and knocked on your door, "y/n can i come in" she asks, you say yes but nothing comes out, you let out a loud 'mhm'. Natasha opens the door "y/n?" she walks in closing the door behind her "Are you okay" she asks sympathetically, "no" you manage to whisper, "what wrong" she sits on your bed and lifts up the back off your t-shirt and rubs your back, "my head" you croak, "do you have a headache?" "Mhm" Natasha knew that when you were sick you had no energy at all, you rarely ever got sick thats why she would always take amazing care of you.

"I'll be back in 2 minutes" she says before laving your room and heading down stairs, she puts your dinner for tonight in the fridge and starts making some soup that she knew you loved, "Nat what about y/n's dinner" Tony asks, "This is y/n's dinner" she says earning a few confused looks from the team, she sighs "she's not very well" "oh" Thor says "is she okay" Wanda asks, "she has a bad headache" she says pouring the heated soup into a bowl, "awh poor thing" Steve says, "i'll see yous tomorrow" she says before walking away.

"Hey bub i made you some of your favourite soup" she says walking into your room, "thanks mama" you say tiredly, "anytime baby" she kisses your forehead and lies down next to you after helping you sit up straight, "do you want the tv on?" She asks, "no" you whispers, your mom gives you a sad smile and feeds you some soup.

"Y/n time to get up" Nat knocks at your door, your groan and turn over, "y/n" she asks knocking again, she knocks again before letting herself in, "awh babe do you still have a headache?" She asks, "it hurts more" you say sadly, "i'll let you stay in bed okay, but you have to eat something" she explains, "mhm" she kisses your head "your burning up y/n" she says worriedly. She places her hand on you forehead, "your boiling y/n, do you feel hot" "no" you mumble just wanting to go back to sleep, "i think you have a fever" she says making you groan, "i know bub".

Nat comes back in with a wet cloth and holds it on your head "nooo" you whine pushing her hand away, "i know you don't like it" she strokes your cheek and keeps a hold of the cloth on your forehead, "can you sit up for me" she asks, you weakly sit up again your headboard, Natasha unscrews the bottle of water and presses it to your lips, you carefully drink some of the water slowly before she pulls it away.

"Mama" you whisper, "yes bub" she turns her head to look at you, your eyes fill with tears "baby what is it" Nat asks concerned, you point to the bathroom and Natasha quickly understands, she lifts you up and rushes to the bathroom setting you down beside it.

You sit there for a bit with Nat beside you, "are you-" but before Nat can finish you throw up in the toilet and start crying (just me that cries when they throw up like i would be sitting in the bathroom on my own throwing up crying, then get up like nothing happened🧍🏼‍♀️) "its okay" Nat rubs your back and holds your hair "lets it all out" she whispers, "i don't like it" you sob, "i know you don't baby no one does".

"is it done" she asks you, you nod weakly and sit back, Nat flushes the toilet and wipes your mouth, she picks you up and places you on the counter, "open" she says lifting a toothbrush to your mouth, you slowly open your mouth letting your mom brush your teeth.

"Do you feel better" she asks rinsing the toothbrush, "yes" you whisper, she looks back over at you with a sad smile, she walks over the places your two legs around her waist, "you dont need to cry it's okay" she coos, "i don't like it" you sob, "awh babe" she lifts you down and carries you to her room, she sits back against the headboard with you on her lap, "i know you don't like being sick, is yucky but your gonna be okay" she says knowing your fear of being ill. You don't say anything and just cuddle into to Nat, she kisses your forehead and rubs your back.

She reaches to her drawers and takes out some tablets, "can you sit up" she asks you, you slowly sit up, "Can you take these for me baby" she holds out a tablet in-front of you, you look at her in the eyes and shake your head, "why not" she asks, "i don't like it" she whine, "i know you don't but it will make you feel better" she tucks a strand of hair behind your ear "won't it" you nod your head, "okay, open your mouth" she grabs a bottle of water as well for you, you hesitatingly open your mouth, Nat places the tablet on your tongue, "close" you close your mouth and Natasha holds the bottle up to your lips letting you take a sip and swallow.

"Good girl, see it wasn't that bad was it" you nod your head making Natasha laugh, you pout and furrow your eyebrows, Natasha pecks your pout and carefully pushes your head down on her chest, "go to sleep baby mommy's here, you'll feel better soon" she kisses your head and rubs your back, you close your eyes and fall asleep to Nat humming a Russian lullaby.

────

Is this short? I feel likes it's short. Oh well here's another update 😜🤪

I might start doing some like teen reader one shots as well :) if you have any ideas i will do them <3

Pissing at this

𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟼𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ఌ