ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ (2)

request from ShaniceRwer 🤍

Age- 12
Warnings- hitting
Words- 1186

────

Y/N'S POV
i was a bit upset because today Scarlett was leaving. She couldn't stay with us for much longer because she had to go back to film the rest of her movie's. I wanted to go with her and not stay here but I didn't want to tell her that incase she said no.

"I don't want you to go" i whine holding onto my big sister as she brushes her teeth, I've been attached to her all morning not wanting to let her go.

"I know bubba, but I will be fast and I will see you soon" Scarlett says spitting her toothpaste into the sink, i shake my head burring it into Scarlett's stomach and silently cry.

"It's okay" Scarlett coos lifting me up onto the counter walking in between my legs, i wrap my leg around her waist and my arms around her neck, placing my cheek onto her shoulder facing towards her letting my tears drip down onto Scarlett's chest.

"I really need to catch this flight babe" Scarlett picks me up carrying me downstairs, she has her suitcase ready at the bottom and is all ready to go. Scarlett places me down as she reaches the front door. Mom and Dad walk through into the hall to say their goodbyes.

I step back letting them say what they need to say, I keep my head down trying not to get upset again. Mom and Dad step back and Scarlett crouches down in front of me lifting my face to meet hers.

"I'll be back in a week" Scarlett whispers giving me a peck and a big kiss on the cheek before bringing me into a big hug. I wrap my arms around her extra tight not wanting to let her go.

"Bye honey" she says kissing the side of my head letting me go. I run up too the window that shows me a perfect view of the car that Scarlett was leaving in. She looks back one more time waving to my parents who stand at the door, she then turns her gaze to me looking at me smiling, she gives me a wave before getting into the car. I couldn't hold it anymore and just took off running upstairs to my room shutting me door and crying onto my bed.

A week, people may think it's short but my sister promised she wouldn't leave me again, and she did. I wasn't mad at her, she has a job and I can't stop her from doing her job but, I'm just a bit upset that I can't see her now for a week.

"Y/n get your ass down here" my dad shouts, i sigh knowing this is how it will be fore the next week, me running about after my parents.

"Make your mom and I a cup of coffee, if you spill it again you'll be in serious shit" My dad says sternly and harshly, i nod my head trailing through to the kitchen and boil the kettle.

I just stand there waiting until the kettle was finished and start pouring my parents the cups of coffee. I very very carefully carry them through into the living room, opening the door with my foot. I slowly place them down on the coffee table in front of them.

"Move out the way you stupid girl" my dad says hitting back of my head catching his ring in my hair slightly, i wince and apologise before trailing back upstairs into my bed room.

I haven't even had a text from Scarlett yet or a call.

I was pretty bummed about not having any contact with her. I though she would at least text me, but she hasn't. Maybe I was too clingy while she was here. Thoughts kept traipsing through my mind until my phone buzzed. I looked over walking over to it sitting on my desk reading through the message.

Big sissy 💓👩‍👧
Hey y/n/n, I'm sorry I didn't
text you earlier I was getting
signed in and crap like that.
I'll call you tonight bubba.
I love you 💗💓

Little sissy 💓👩‍👧
                      That's sounds good.
                     I love you more Scarly 💓💗

I finally got that wave of happiness I was waiting for. Scarlett texted me and said she was gonna call me. I was happy that I would get to talk to her.

I was smiling like an idiot over the fact that my sister was calling me, I felt a bit stupid but overall I was super happy, I miss her like crazy and it's like I can't be away from her for a second without feeling alone.

What did make parents ever make me feel?

They wouldn't help me, so the only person I could come to was Scarlett. You see my other sibling growing up we're older by a little bit. They were more than 5 years older than Scarlett. We did get along it's not like they didn't love me it's just they couldn't do everything because they were older and had a better job and lived far away.

Hunter, Vanessa and Adrian all lived far away all in a different state of America. Whilst Scarlett stayed here with me and our parents.

I got into the shower and cleaned myself up after today listening to some music whilst I did. Then when I got out I sat myself in front of my mirror and done my hair in 2 Dutch braids that Scarlett taught me how to do on myself. When I finished i was proud that I done it all and it didn't look too bad.

I tapped my phone checking the time and saw it was 11:32pm it was late, Scarlett didn't leave the state so it was still the same time zone. Surely she wouldn't still be filming at 11pm at night? Would she.

Little sissy 💗👩‍👧
        Scarly can you still call?

I decided i was gonna wait till 12am and if she didn't text back then I would just leave it and not bother her anymore. I wait and waited pacing around the room and finally sitting on my bed checking my phone.

All it read was:

Delivered 11:32pm

It was actually 12:12am right now and I had pushed it a little big so I just lay in bed staring at the ceiling

Little sissy 💗👩‍👧
I'm going to bed now it's
okay we can call tomorrow
if you want to. Goodnight xx

After I texted her again I put my phone on the beside table and shut my eyes in attempt to not let any tears prick out my eyes. But moments later I found myself sobbing into my pillow that still smelt like Scarlett just wanting her to hold me again.

                            ────

I changed up the request quite a bit but I really hope you don't mind. There is also a part 3 that I have finished 💜

𝟷𝟸𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ఌ