ᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ

4

"Okay thank you Wanda" i say walking out, today i'm going on a mission and need someone to babysit y/n, luckily Wanda agreed so right now i'm going to go and wake up y/n and tell her the news...

I get up to y/n's room and quietly walk in, she is wrapped in blankets and her teddy bear under her arm, her thumb in her mouth. I walk to the side of the bed and kneel down, "y/n baby it's time to wake up" i whisper, i get a groan in response, "come on big girl time to get up" i say rubbing her forehead, "mama" she whispers "it's me" she slowly sits up rubbing her eyes, "how did you sleep" but before she can say anything her eyes tear up "hey,hey what's wrong" i say confused, she points at my suit as i'm obviously suited up for the mission "you go" she whimpers, "i'm sorry baby, i have to but i'll be home early tomorrow" i say, which i probably shouldn't have because she breaks down crying, "hey, shh it's okay it will be so fast" i say picking her up and rubbing her back, she hides her head in my shoulder as i walk out the room downstairs, "your gonna be with auntie Wanda the whole day, your gonna have so much fun" i say trying to lift her mood, all i get is a whine.

I get down to the kitchen to meet Wanda and get y/n's breakfast, Wanda gives me a sad smile before turning back around to finish her breakfast, "all right bub you eat this and then i gotta go" "no" she whines "i have to bub i'm sorry" she sighs before lifting her head up, "you feed me" "okay i'll feed you" i sit down with her and feed her while talking to Wanda.

The time has come to leave for my mission, "okay i'll be back so fast, you'll have so much fun with Aunt Wanda you wont even realise i'm gone okay" i say placing her down at the front door and kissing her head "i miss you tho" "i know you'll miss me, i'll miss you too" she gives me one last hug, "i love you" i say "i wub you momma" she whispers and her bottom lip quivers, i pull back and make my way to the quinjet. I turn around and see Y/n up in Wanda's arms with her head burried in her chest, i just hope i get back by tomorrow.

y/n's pov

i got woken up by my mom saying she has to go on a mission, i hate when she has to go because that means i don't get to see her the whole day, i'm currently in aunt Wanda's arms crying just wanting my mom to be done already.

We walk back inside and as more than half the team has gone on the mission it's just me and Wanda, she carries to my the living room before sitting down with me straddled on her lap, she rubs and back for a while and plays with my hair, i calm down a bit. "Alright big girl, what do you wanna do today" Aunt Wanda says gently pulling me back to look at her, "dolly's" i whisper, "you wanna play with dolls" "and you" "okay, let go get them" wanda says placing me on the floor standing up and grabbing my hand, we walk up the my playroom and grab a few dolls and the doll house before bringing it back downstairs to play with.

"okay which doll do you want" Aunt Wanda asks me, "er m-meda" i try to say her name but it's a bit hard "merida" Aunt Wanda asks me making sure, "yes" i say with a big smile, "okay" Aunt Wanda says passing me the doll. I love Merida because me and her have the same hair color and so does mommy and Aunt Wanda, she also has a really cool voice and is really funny. "After we play dolls do you wanna watch Merida" Aunt Wanda asks me, i look up at her with a massive smile on my face, "yes yes please" i say jumping up and hugging Aunt Wanda, "okay, we can watch her" she says rubbing my back.

We play with the dolls for at least an hour, i have Merida,Rapunzel and Tiana and Aunt Wanda has Cinderella,Mulan and Belle. We played with the doll house and had tea party's, i'm getting a bit tired now, i might be 4 but i still take nap's i take about 2 or 3 because my mom says i'm a very energetic kid i get tired. "Aunt Wanda, can we watch Meda now" "of course bubba let go" Aunt Wanda says holding my hand as we walk to the movie room after grabbing something to eat.