sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

age: 6
warnings: none

                                    ♥︎Scarlett's POV:i am currently bathing y/n becasue tomorrow is her first day of first grade! My baby is getting so big

♥︎
Scarlett's POV:
i am currently bathing y/n becasue tomorrow is her first day of first grade! My baby is getting so big. "Are you excited for school tomorrow bubs" i ask y/n while she splashes in the bath. "mm yes!" she replies.
I wash her hair and body before wrapping her up in her princess towel. "I love this towel mommy" she randomly says. I cant help but laugh at how out of no where she said that.

My and y/n and cuddled in her bed reading a book. "How long is school mommy" she ask me. "Urm 6 hours" Her eyes widen "6 hours oh my gosh" She laughs.

After i finished the book i look down and see y/n asleep squished in the side of me. I slowly move out the bed and tuck her in tight. "Mommy loves you goodnight baby" i say while stoking her hair and walking out of the room.

ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ɴ ᴇ x ᴛ ᴅ ᴀ ʏ

It was 7am, and i was going to wake up y/n for her first day of school. I walk into her room and see her cuddled into her favourite teddy. I kneel beside her bed and stole her hair and whisper "Babe time to get up you have school today". "no" y/n says very tiredly. "come on bub you need to get up" I say picking her up. "No put me down" y/n shouts kicking her arms and legs. Great this is gonna be fun. "Calm down y/n baby" i say calmly. "no stop i'm not going" y/n screams. "y/n you have to go" i say sternly.
I walk to her closest and pick out a cute outfit for today

(like this)

It was hard changing her as she kept bolting at every chance she could get. It took about 40 mintues just to get changed and brush her teeth and hair. She was not having it today, i knew dropping her off would be a nightmare.

I got y/n to calm down and eat some breakfast. Then it was time to go i grabbed her back and had to chase around the house to grab her before trying to get her into her car seat, that took about 10 mins, it was now 8:30 and school started at 9am so we had 10 mintues to drive there and then the meltdown would begin. I let y/n go on the ipad while we drove just so she wouldn't be screaming.