ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ

3

We were currently filming Civil War now, i'm in my trailer trying to shower y/n, it's difficult as she normally has a bath but i'm in my trailer and not at home.

"y/n would you just get in the shower i need to go film in half an hour" "nooo" she whines, i walk over to her and pick her up she's kicking and waving her arms around "would you stop" i shout, "no" she snaps, i ignore her and take her clothes of and place her in the shower, as the water hits her she calms down a bit, "see it's not that bad" she smiles, she grabs my hand and tries to pull me into the shower, "woah, what are you doing" "come in" she says, "i can't baby" she pouts and sighs, i peck her pout which makes her giggle, i eventually wash her and get her out, "come on i need to get you dressed" i say picking her up, "no" she giggles, "no what" i say tickling her belly, "no clothes" she says, "you need clothes" "nooooo" she whines, i take her and change her into a diaper and try to put clothes on her "no" she says kicking her legs, it is September so it's quite warm so i will just wrap her in a blanket with her diaper on, "okay come one" i say holding her hand bringing her to the bed, i sit her on the bed as i run around a pack her bag, pacifier,diapers,clothes,toys so she will behave, i walk over to her and wrap her in a blanket and lift her up with her bag and walk out the trailer and towards set.

I arrive and a few people are there waiting "hey guys" i say walking up to them "hey Scar" Chris says "Uncle Chris" y/n squeals "hey little one" "i no little" she says giggling, "oh well hello there big girl" Chris correctly himself before y/n can shout a him, y/n has a massive smile across her face "We are only doing short scenes today so we will be done pretty fast" Mark says, we all nod and head off to get ready to shoot.

"Hey scar" Lizzie says walking over to me, "hey Liz" i say turning around "I have no scene's to shoot today so if you wanted i can take care of y/n" she says, "yes please, your a life saver Liz" "it's okay we'll just stay around here for you" "okay Mark says we're not shooting to much today so i'll be done soon" i say handing y/n to Liz, i kiss y/n's head and head off.

Elizabeth's pov

"where do you wanna go" i ask y/n "i don know" she says "wanna get some food" "mhm" she nods "where are your clothes" i ask her as she was only wearing a blanket, "no clothes" she says laughing, i take her to get some breakfast at a little place where they do pancakes,waffles and that.

We sit down at a table i place y/n on the seat beside me, i give her her pancakes and she just sits there and stares at me "what's wrong baby" i ask, her eyes fill up with tears and become glossy, she jumps of her chair and walks over letting the blanket she was wearing to me and does grabby hands "u-up" she whispers, i lift her up onto my lap and brush hair out of her face "what's wrong bubba" i ask, "i jus sad" she whispers, "awh princess" i say hugging her, after a while she calms down "do you wanna eat now" i ask her, she nods her head and sits up still on my lap, i feed her a small piece of pancake, she chews it for a bit before opening her mouth and spitting it out onto my hand, "thanks y/n" i say all i get is a giggle in return "you monkey". Y/n continue to blabber on and on while i eat my breakfast.

"okay should we go to my trailer" i ask, lifting her up, "mr widow" she says "mr widow?" "yes my teddy, i wan him" she says "where is he" i ask, "umm, in my mommy's bed" she says looking down, "it's okay we can go find him" i say walking over to Scarlett's trailer hoping that it's open, i push the handle down and to my surprise it was open, "okay go get it" i say walking in, y/n walks through to Scarlett's bed and grabs him and runs back to me, as she runs she steps on the blanket and falls "ow" she whines, "hey it's okay" i say picking her up and rocking her "owie" she whispers, "is it bleeding" i ask, she looks down and shakes her head, "okay that's good then" she sniffles and nods, i pick up the blanket and place it over her and walk off to my trailer, i unlock it and walk in, "what should we do" i ask y/n "i don know" she says, i let her down and she sits down, "we could watch tv" i suggest, "yes" she squeal jumping up, i take her to the tv and put some cartoon on, i sit beside her and she crawls up onto the sofa and snuggles into me.