Be careful what you wish for

Noah's: POV

The market was packed with people. The radio played joyful Christmas music. Can this day get any worse? Dad went to a stall to look at jewelry. He talked to a young boy named Oliver. He's old enough to be his nephew.

 He's old enough to be his nephew

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Oliver)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Oliver)

I went to another stall and looked at old books. A woman came up to me. She had long raven hair and blue eyes.

"Have you written your wishlist yet?" she asked. "Why should I? I just want Christmas to be over." I said. She put her hand on my mouth. "Don't say that out loud." replied Maria. I looked at her. "Have you heard about Krampus?" she asked and I shook my head.

"He's half goat and half human. He's a really nasty guy. He kidnaps disobedient children and takes them to the hell. You know that Santa Claus only gives Christmas presents to kind children. But all children who have been mean or talked badly about Christmas end up in Krampus' claws." said Maria. I couldn't say anything. "Be careful what you wish for." she said and disappeared.

"There you are." said dad. I could still not talk. "Are you okay? you look like you've seen a ghost." he said. I shook my head and came back to the reality. "Can we go home? I'm freezing." I replied. "Come." said dad and we went back to the car. I heard the woman's voice in my head. "But all children who have been mean or talked badly about Christmas end up in Krampus' claws"

***

"The market was so beautiful." said Kim and took a bite of her potato. "Dad has met someone." I replied. Kim and Max looked at him. "His name is Oliver Gliese." said Adam. "I'm so happy for you." replied Kim. I was about to say something and she kicked my leg. "I'm happy too." I said. "Thank you." replied dad.

Noah isn't fond of Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~