My son is not crazy

Adam's: POV

"Noah choke me." said Kellan. "He pushed me." replied Noah. "Mr. Lambert, I hope you undrestand that this behavior is unacceptable." said Magnus. "My son has been through a hell and it has affected him hard. My son is not crazy." I replied. "That's why he should be in a madhouse." said Kellan.

"Enough." replied his dad. "I didn't mean to hurt you." replied Noah. "You could've killed me." he shouted. "I think we're done here." I said and stood up. "If this happened again, he'll be expelled from school." replied Magnus. "Then you'll regret it." I said and went out with Noah.

"Wow dad, you were so cool." he said. "I've never liked your principal." I replied. "Me either." said Noah. "Did you see his face?" I asked. "Yes." he said and laughed. You didn't do anything wrong." I replied. "I know." he said. "You're an amazing boy, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I replied. "Thanks dad." he said and I smiled. Then I started the car and we drove back home.

"Hello darling

"Hello darling." I said and wrapped my arms around Oliver. "Hello." he replied. "I had a meeting with Noah's principal today and he's an idiot." I said. "You should've seen him papa, he was so cool." replied Noah. "You have inherited your father's sass." he said. "That's true." he replied and I smiled proudly. "That's my son." I said and Noah smiled. "There it is, the smile, haven't seen that in a while." replied Oliver. Noah rolled his eyes playfully.

***

Glen's: POV

"I hate Noel's brothers, they're so mean to him." I said. "What are you gonna do?" asked mom. "I'll teach them a lesson." I said with a smirk on my face.

(Glen)

(Glen)

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Adam is so sassy. I love that Noah call Oliver papa.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~