There's someone who wants to hurt us

Adam's: POV

"Are you awake? I asked. "Yes." mumbled Oliver sleepily. I laughed softly and kissed his neck. "What about the kids?" he asked. "They're asleep." I said. I took off my shirt and Oliver did the same and kissed my lips. He kissed my chest and I moaned. Our pants fell off and I kissed him more roughly.

"Ow." he said. "I'm so sorry." I replied. "It wasn't your fault." he said. I noticed a black smoke coming into the room. He screamed outta pain. Blood were running down his arm and the sheet was red of blood. I put on my clothes and helped him to the bathroom. I washed his wounds and put on a bandage. Oliver was breathing heavily.

"It's over." I said calmly. "There's someone who wants to hurt us." he replied. I looked confused at him. "First Max and now me, it can't be a coincidence." he said. "You're probably right." I replied. "Maybe the woman was right, what if this house is haunted?" asked Oliver. "I have to admit that strange things have happened here." I said. "I'm scared Adam." he replied. "I'm scared too." I said. "What are we gonna do?" asked Oliver. "I don't know." I said. Flower came into the bathroom and whimpered sadly. I picked her up and lay her in Oliver's lap. He stroked her fur and she licked his hand.

"You've a beautiful dog." I said. "My parents found her walking alone during a heavy snow storm. She had no home, so they adopted her." replied Oliver. "That's sweet." I replied.

***

Winter's: POV

I broke into Oliver's bookstore and stole everything. Everything from books to money. I destroyed the bookstore too. I laughed evilly.

"Good job Winter." said Krampus. "Thank you dad." I replied. "Noah is much kinder now." he said. "Don't worry, I'll make sure he's mean again." I replied and laughed.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

Winter is up to no good

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~