Being evil is fun

Winter's: POV

"Winter." said Faye and I picked her up. "Hello honey." I replied with a smile on my face. "I want to see the reindeer." she said. "Of course." I replied. We went to the reindeeer and met father. "Good morning Winter." said Bernard. "Morning father." I replied and Faye patted Rudolph. "Rudolph needs to rest." said Snowy strictly. "Faye wanted to meet him, mother." I replied. Mother muttered something and left.

"Why does she hate me?" I asked. "Don't care about her." said father and patted my arm. I nodded and sighed. We walked back to our house and I made a cup of hot chocolate with wiped cream to Faye. "I have to go now, but I'm soon home again." I said. "Where are you going?" asked Faye. "My grandma had something importen to tell me." I lied. "Okay." she said. I kissed her on her forehead before I left.

***

I'm tired of being a good elf, I want to be evil. Darkness filled my heart and I smirked evilly. No one can stop me now. I lit a match and burned down the toy store. Father got so mad and he banned me from the North Pole.

 Father got so mad and he banned me from the North Pole

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

Winter is evil now

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~