Are we going to die

Adam's: POV

"Daddy, is it normal to have same nightmare every night?" asked Max. "I don't know honey." I replied. Snow flakes were falling from the sky and she tried to catch some with her tongue.

"Your family are in danger

"Your family are in danger." said a woman. "Excuse me?" I replied. "Someone wants them dead." she said. "Dad, she's the woman in my nightmares." replied Max scared. "Stay away from us." I said coldly.

"Children are dangerous." replied Maria. "Leave us alone." I said. "Give the children to me, I'll give them a better home." she replied. "Never." I said angrily. "Mark my words Adam, horrible things will happen this month." she replied and disappeared.

I hugged Max and comforted her. "Are we going to die?" she asked scared. "Not for a long long time." I said. "But what if I die and you're still here." replied Max sadly. "Then I will remember a girl who had a heart of gold and a happy smile on her face." I said. "I love you dad." she replied. "I love you too." I said.

***

We saw him on the way home. He was standing on a rock and looked at us. I picked up Max and ran the fastest I could back home. Krampus followed us and his roar was horrible to hear.

Then I stumbled on a rock and we fell to the ground. Krampus was right behind us. I hold Max in a tight grip. Will he kill us now? I closed my eyes and waited. But nothing happened. I opened my eyes again and saw a young girl.

"Don't worry, he's gone." said the girl. I stood up and Max wiped away her tears. "I'm Adam and this is my daughter Max." I replied. "Nice to meet you, I'm Emily." she said.

Emily saved their lives

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~