You stay away from my family

Olivia's: POV

I was in my office and looked through some papers. The door opened and Amanda came into the room.

"We got a report about the abuse of Esme." she said. "Thank you Amanda, Fin you're coming with me." I replied. I grapped my gun and left the building. We drove to the house and walked in. John came out and I directed my gun at him.

"Who the hell are you, get out of my house." he said coldly. I shot him in the arm and leg tackled him onto the floor. I put handcuffs on him. "You're under arrest for abuse. You stay the hell away from my family. I won't let you hurt Jack or Esme ever again. I've never liked you and I'm so glad Jack is married to William." I said. "He deserve it." replied John. I gave him a slap. "I hope you rot in jail." I said coldly. Fin took him and Felix out to the police car.

***

***

Esme woke up at the hospital a few days later. I hugged her and she cried. I know Jack and William will take very good care of her.

"You should've seen Olivia, she was so badass." said Fin. "My tough wife." replied Elliot and kissed my cheek. "Stop, you make me blush." I said and laughed. "We're proud of you." replied Will. "Thank you." I said. "It's finally over Max, he can't hurt you anymore." replied Jack. She hugged him and cried. "You're safe now sweetie." he said. "I love you daddy and papa." replied Esme. "I love you too." said Will.

Don't mess with Olivia

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~