The prom

Noel's: POV

I was standing on stage and my teacher would soon crown me as Prom King. I took a deep breath to calm down.

"Did anyone say prom?" asked Gabriel. "You're not invited." I said coldly. "I've a suprise for you." he replied with a smirk on his face. "Let the party started." he said. A bucket of pig's blood fell on me. Everyone began laughing. Anger was boiling within me. The prom was turning into a massacre. Many students were injured or dead. I killed every single person who had bullied me. I was covered up in blood.

***

***

Noah's: POV

I arrived to school and met a horrible sight. The floor was covered with blood and all the furniture was destroyed. A broken table leg had pierced a girl. A man had lost his head. A female teacher lay dead on the floor. The scene was like a horror movie. I saw Noel sitting on the floor. He was covered in blood. What has happened here.

"Noel, what has happened?" I asked. "Gabriel poured a bucket of pig's blood on me. I lost control, because I was so mad." he said. "It's over." I replied. "I'm sorry Noah." he replied . "It's not your fault." I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and cried. "Please, don't leave me." he sobbed. "I'll never leave you." I said. He looked at me with tearful eyes. "I love you." replied Noel. "I love you too." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Noah will always be there for Noel

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~