Horrible things have happened here

Adam's: POV

I was sitting at a table by the window and drank a cup of hot tea. The door to the café opened and Oliver came in. I waved at him and he went up to me. He took off his jacket and sat down on a chair.

 He took off his jacket and sat down on a chair

"Nice to see you again." he said. "Same." I replied. "Rosewood is so beautiful, especially around Christmas." he replied. "It is." I said with a smile on my face. "When I'm not helping my parents sell jewelry at the market, then you'll find me in my bookstore." replied Oliver. "My daughters loves bookstores." I said. "How many children do you have?" he asked. "I've three kids, they're 4, 10 and 16." I said. Oliver was silent for a minute. Did I said something wrong?

"Protect your kids, horrible things have happened here." he said. "I'll always protect them." I replied. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I've listened too much to dad's scary stories." said Oliver. "It's okay." I replied. "I like you." he said. "I like you too." I replied. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" asked Oliver. "I'd love to be your boyfriend." I said and he smiled.

***

We walked to the cemetery and I was holding a red rose in my hand. I went to Eric's memorial grove. I lay down a red rose on the snow.

Eric Felix Lambert
March 12th, 1993
December 25th, 2018

"I'm sorry to hear." said Oliver. "He's in a better place now." I replied. "I've a rose too." he said. "Thank you." I replied. I lay his rose next to mine. Oliver put his arm around me. A person stood in the shadows and looked at them.

I wonder who the person was

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~