The ice

Kim's: POV

I was walking on a abandoned train rails all alone. The sky was foggy and the air was chilly. Snow lay on the ground and smoke came out of my mouth when I breathed. I had no idea where I was. "Please help me." said a voice in my head. I went into the woods and voices became stronger. "You have to help me, she will kill me." said the voice. Then I arrived to a cottage and a girl with light gray eyes looked out of the window.

I walked in and she ran up to me. She couldn't be older then eight or nine. "I'm scared." she sobbed. "Shhh, you're safe now." I replied calmly. "I'm freezing." she said. "I'll made up a fire, where's your parents by the way?" I asked. "They're dead." said the girl sadly. "I'm so sorry for your loss, my name is Kimberly and you're safe with me." I replied. "My name is Bella." she said.

"Do you want to come out and collect wood?" I asked and Bella nodded her head. I put my jacket around her and then we went out. It had started to snow more and the air was chillier. We passed a frozen lake and the ground was full of woods. I would just pick up a branch when I saw Bella on the ice.

"Get away from the ice." I said. "We could skate here." replied Bella happily. "Listen to me, the ice can burst and the water is freezing." I said. "Come and get me." she laughed. "It won't hold us both." I said. "Or are you afraid of water?" asked Bella and smirked. I took a deep breath and went out to her. Bella laughed and danced around on the ice. I was only a few meter away from her when the ice burst under my feet. I fell into the water and it felt like a thousand knives were stabbing me. I fell deeper and deeper. My heart stopped beating and I closed my eyes.

***

***

Toni's: POV

I ran into the hospital and a nurse showed me the way to the room. Kim was lying in a bed with an oxygen mask. I went into the room and took her hand in mine. She was so cold. "You'll be okay." I whispered.

I feel so much for Toni

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~