Father and daughter time

Edward's: POV

"Hello sweeite." I said happily and Lily hugged me. "You're so cute and I love your jacket." I said. "Thank you papa." she replied. "You're a wonderful father to her." replied my friend. "Thank you so much." I said with a smile on my face.

We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. "What do you want to do?" I asked and Lily pointed at a slide. I smiled and took her hand in mine. She sat down in my lap and she laughed when we came down again. I picked her up in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I never thought being a dad would be so much fun.

After an hour of playing Lily fell asleep in her stroller and she held her stuffed bat against her chest. I walked home and put her down in her cradle. "I love you so much and I will always do." I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled and I went quietly out from her room.

***

I heard music coming from the living room. I went there and Matt came up to me. He handed me a glass of red wine. "Red wine, music and candles, you're romantic today." I said. "Everything for you my darling." he replied. I sipped on my wine and smiled.

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. "I'm so glad that you are my husband." he said. "Aww." I replied. We kissed and smiled. "I really love you Edward." he said. "I love you too." I replied. "I'm the only one who cares about you." he said. "I know." I replied. He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead. "I'm glad that you're my husband." I said. "Aww, thank you." replied Matt. I hugged him and he smirked.

If Edward only knew it wasn't the real Matt.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~