I'm here

Adam's: POV

"I want home." whined Oliver. "I've already booked tickets." I said calmly and closed my suitcase. "Good." he replied. We took a taxi to the airport and went into the terminal. People looked strangely at Oliver and I held him close to me. We checked in and then we went to the restaurant.

I ordered food and we sat down. "People stare at me." he complained. "Don't care about them." I said and patted his hand. "You're right." he replied low. Our food arrived and we started eating. People couldn't stop looking at us and it upset Oliver.

"Please stop stare at me." he almost shouted. "Shhh baby, I'm here." I said and sat down next to him. He hugged me and I stroked his hair. We left the restaurant and boarded the plane. "I'm so sorry for my behavior." said Oliver when we had found our seats. "It's okay darling, I understand." I replied and kissed his cheek. He nodded his head and sat down.

The entire flight went well and it was nice to be home again. "Hello dad and papa." said Max when she opened the door. "Hello honey." I replied and kissed the top of her head. "I go to bed." said Oliver and walked upstairs. I said hello to Kim and Noah before I went to the bedroom. I lay down next to him and he smiled.

"I'm here for you

"I'm here for you." I said. "Thank you." replied Oliver. I put my hand on his stomach and felt how the baby kicked. "I can't wait to see our child." I said excited. "Me either." replied Oliver. "You'll be an amazing dad." I said. "Thank you." he replied and we kissed.

I like how much Adam care about Oliver when he's pregnant.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~