I've good news

Oliver's: POV

Adam held my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous." I said. "It will go well." he replied and I gave him a smile. "Oliver." said a woman. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. She smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen. I looked at Adam and he smiled softly. I can't believe I'll be dad.

"I've good news

"I've good news." said Emma with a smile on her face. "What is it?" asked both me and mom. "You're having a girl." she said. "That's wonderful." I replied happily. "Everything looks good, she's healthy and feel good." she said. "That's good." I replied.

***

"I'm having a girl." I said when we got home. "I'm so happy for you." replied Adam and hugged me. Max came into the hall and I picked her up. "You'll be big sister and you'll get a little sister." I said. "That's wonderful, I'm so happy." she replied. "Her name will be Elsa." said Adam. "I love her already." replied Max and I smiled softly. Then we went out to the car. Adam unlocked the car and Flower and Cocoa jumped in. Cocoa licked her girlfriend Flower and she barked happily.

(Cocoa)

(Cocoa)

***

Noah's: POV

I was sitting at my desk and looked at my wishlist. "I hate my family and Christmas." I said and tore apart the list. I opened the window and it's swept up into the sky.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Bad things will happen now

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~