The truth

Matt's: POV

-A week later-

Noah had saved me. He knew Krampus was behind it. "Do you think he'll believe you?" asked Noah when we arrived to our house. "Yes." I said and stepped out from the car. We went in and I found Edward in the kitchen.

I put my hands on his hips and kissed his neck.
Then I kissed him deeply on the mouth. Edward looked confused at me and shook his head. "It's really you." he said and put his hands on my cheeks. "The one and only." I replied with a smile on my face. "Welcome back home." he said. "Thank you darling." I replied and smiled happily.

Then the door opened and in came the other Matt

Then the door opened and in came the other Matt. Edward went up to him and gave him a slap. "Stay away from my husband and my family." he said coldly. "What are you talking about? I'm your husband." he replied. "You're nothing more but a liar and I can't believe I thought you were Matt." said Edward.

"It's he who's a liar." replied Krampus and pointed at me. "I would never leave my daughter outside." I said. "You were so mean to her." replied Oliver to Krampus. "Papa would never beat Lily when she tries to prove the truth." he said. "Fine, I'll your family alone." replied Krampus and rushed out. I hugged my children and my husband and it was so good to be back home.

***

Oliver's: POV

"I was wrong about you." I said. "It's okay." replied Noah. "Thank you for saving my dad." I said. "You're welcome." he replied. I hugged him and smiled. "I love you Noah." I said. "I love you too papa." he replied and I smiled.

Matt is back home. Oliver has accept Noah as his son.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~