The birth

Adam's: POV

September 23th 2020: Rosewood

I woke up in the middle of the night of Oliver's scream. "It's time, Adam." he yelled. "Omg." I replied panicked. I drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of him. I went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous.

"Everything will go well." said a woman. "I hope so." I replied. "I believe in you." she said. "Thanks, it means a lot." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

I could come in after a while and Oliver gave me a happy smile. In his arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen.

(Elsa Vera Lambert)

(Elsa Vera Lambert)

"Hey Elsa, you're so cute." I said. She held my finger and giggled softly. "She likes you." replied Oliver. "I and your papa love you so much." I said and kissed her forehead. "I'm so happy for you two." replied a nurse. "Thanks." said Oliver. "Elsa has the best parents she could ever ask for." she replied. I kissed my husband, I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." he replied.

***

Kim's: POV

My water broke in the middle of the night and mom drove me and Toni to the hospital. I squeezed her hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain. After what felt like an eternity, saw our daugther the light. A nurse wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

(Cheryl Luna Lambert)

"Our beautiful daugther." she said. "Yes." I replied. "She has your eyes." said Marie. "Aww." I replied. After that came her twin brother. "Hello Tristian." I said and stroked his cheek. "Our two beautiful children." replied Toni.

(Tristian Noah Noel Lambert)

I'm so happy for Adam and Kim

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~