Krampus exist

Adam's: POV

I took Oliver home to me and introduced him to my family. Kim and Max loved him. "Where do you buy your clothes? is that a butterfly in your hair? I love your style so much." she said.

"Let him breathe, Max." replied Kim. "Thank you." said Oliver. "You and daddy are so cute together." she replied and Oliver blushed. "I agree with Max, you've an amazing style." said Kim. "Thanks." he replied. "You and I are going to be very good friends." she said. "I think so too." replied Oliver and Kim smiled.

"You seem to be worried about something." he said. "It's about Noah, he won't stop talking about the monster. It scare the hell out of me." I replied. "Krampus exist and he has kidnapped children here. If your son doesn't behave, it'll ends really bad." said Oliver. "I'm scared, what about Max." I replied worried. "He only punishes mean children." said Oliver. I went to the window and looked at the snow outside. I couldn't calm down. Something tells me that something terrible is about to happen. "Maybe it was a mistake to move here." I said to myself.

***

Noah's: POV

I was sitting on my bed and looked at photos of me and papa. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Now dad thinks it was a mistake to move here. This will be the worst Christmas ever. Then I saw a shadow and I froze. The creature was half goat and half human. He had long horns and sharp claws. He blinked at me.

"Krampus

"Krampus." I said scared. "You have been a very naughty child." he replied. "Please, don't kill me." I begged. "I won't kill you yet, but I will be back if you don't behave." he said and left.

Noah met Krampus

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~