Don't die in my arms

Jack's: POV

We were watching a horror movie. William was holding my hand. He's so cute when he's scared. A woman gave us rude glances. I gave her a death glance. Will were smiling proudly. The movie ended after two hours. We went out of the cinema and the air was chilly.

"I had so much fun tonight." said Will. "Me too." I replied. "Did you see the woman's face?" he asked. "Yes." I said laughing. "It was so funny." replied William. "The fate probably wanted us to be together." said Will. "I'm glad I met you, I feel so lucky." I replied. "I feel the same." he said and I smiled happily. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his blue eyes. I covered his mouth with a kiss. William kissed me back. I love him so much.

***

We walked along a street and saw lots of police cars and an ambulance. A woman walked up to us.

"Olivia, what's going on?" asked William

"Olivia, what's going on?" asked William. "A young girl has been found lifeless." she said. "DAD!!!" screamed Vanessa and ran up to me. She hugged me and cried. "Nessie, what happened?" I asked. "We saw Emily and we followed her. Kat went up to her and she turned around. Then she just fell down." she said. "Kat." I replied and ran up to her. I fell down on my knees and lay her head in my lap.

"Please honey wake up, wake up Kat." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Don't die in my arms. I wish I could turn back the time when we were a happy family, but I can't. "I love you and your life shouldn't have ended like this. You'll always be in my heart." I said and a tear fell down on her cheek.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Dad." said Kat. "I'm here honey." I replied and hugged her. Vanessa hugged her twin sister too. Then she was taken to the hospital for control.

Jack's tear brought her back to life

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~