Don't tell me what to do

Kim's: POV

A few days later

We walked around in town and the twins slept in their stroller. We went into a toy store and I bought more baby stuff and two teddy bears.

"Your siblings are so cute." said a woman. "They're our children." replied Toni. "Young people like you shouldn't have children. Adopt them to a real mom who can take of them." said the woman. "Don't tell me what to do." I replied coldly. "We don't need your advice." she said.

(Toni tell the woman to shut up)

We paid the stuff and left the store quickly. "I'm so done with people, everyone just keeps complaining about me." I said frustrated. "If they only could realize what a wonderful human you are." she replied. "You make me blush." I said. "Aww." she replied and I laughed softly.

***

"How's my grandchildren today?" asked dad and papa and picked up them. Cheryl played with his necklace and he smiled. "How is my Adam today?" asked Oliver and kissed his lips. They covered their eyes and they chuckled softly. Then she started to cry and I comforted her. "Do you want to hear Let it go?" I asked and they nodded. I started to sing and Cheryl clapped their hands. "Thank you honey." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Those who say you are a bad mom are really blind." said Toni. "You're right." I replied. "I agree." said dad. "I can always trust your guys." I replied and dad gave me a hug. "Of course you can." he said. I smiled when I saw Elsa played with our dog Scooby. He licked her face and she giggled. "He'll protect you." I said and he barked as a yes. "Good boy." I said. We saw a movie later in the evening and I fell asleep in Toni's arms. I love her so much.

 I love her so much

(Scooby)

Noel came over and he had his French poodle with him. Her name is Genevieve, but everyone calls her Gigi. She likes Scooby very much.

(Gigi)

(Gigi)

Thank you glambertbear for being in my  book

Aww, I love it🥺💕

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~