You are a danger to yourself

Noah's: POV

I was taken to a room and was tied up on a stretcher. A man put a cloth in my mouth before he started. I screamed when he gave me electric shocks. It feels like being burned alive.

The door opened and another man came in. "Well well, look what we have here." he said with a smirk on his face. "Sir." he replied. "I've a little surprise to you." said Ian. Into the room came a little girl and he handed me a gun.

"Shot her." he said. "She's just a child." I replied. "Don't you like killing people? you tried to kill your little sister." he asked. "I won't kill her." I replied. "If you don't kill her, you'll never see your beloved family again." said Winter in my head. A gunshot went off and she fell lifeless to the floor. A blood pool was formed around her head. I dropped the gun and I was breathing heavily.

"Good job Noah." said Ian. "Burn in hell." I replied coldly. "You are a danger to yourself." he said. I put my finger on the trigger, but Ian took the gun. "Your orders sir?" asked the doctor. "Give him the strongest electric shock." he said. "It'll only hurt a bit." he replied. He tortured me until I couldn't breathe. I lost consciousness and everything went black.

***

I woke up in my room an hour later and I wanted to scream out my pain. My head feels like it would explode. I felt very dizzy. Can someome please kill me? "Good boy, I'm so proud of you. You're gonna be just like me." said Winter. The picture of the dead girl came up in my head and I started to cry. The little girl changed to Max and how she was lying in a pool of blood. I saw myself holding a bloody knife.

Noah doesn't deserve this

Noah doesn't deserve this. Why are they so cruel to him?

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~