Bad girl

Winter's: POV

"You're ten mintues late." said Jenny strictly. "Do I look like I care?" I asked sassy. "Don't use that tone." she said.

"Are you wearing your grandmother's clothes?" I asked laughing. "That's enough, detention." she said. "Sorry, I've plans with my best friend today." I replied and went to my seat. "You're so badass." said Jessie. "Thank you and I love your new look." I replied. "Thank you Winter." she said. A girl rollled his eyes. I threw him on the floor and kicked him. Her lip burst and the blood ran. I grapped her throat and squeezed it hard. "The headmaster's office now." said Mary. I gave her an ice cold glance, before I walked out from the classroom.

I knocked on the door and waited. "Come in." said Maria and I went in. "It's starting to be a habit to see you here." she said. "A girl in my class is so stupid and mean." I replied and crossed my arms. "What did you do this time?" she asked. "I hit her." I said. "You have to control your temper." she replied. "I can't help it." I yelled. "If you continue like this, you will be expelled." said Maria. "I'm too cool for school anyway." I replied with a smirk on my face. "Why do you have to be so complicated?" she asked and sighed.

***

We went to the mall and stole clothes and makeup. "We're so bad." I said with a smirk on my face. "If only mom saw me now." replied Jessie laughing. Suddenly, the alarm began to howl loudly and a guard came against us. She took my hand and we rushed out. "Oh man, we are so in trouble now." I said. "Yeah." she replied. "It's so nice to be bad and don't take shit from people." I said. "I agree and do you want to go another party?" she asked. "Hell yeah." I said.

Thank you glambertyaddybear for being in my book

Winter is so bad

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~