I'm not going anywhere without you

Kim's: POV

I arrived to the asylum and a uncomfortable feeling filled my body. I could only imagine all the horrible things. I opened the door and walked in. I lit my flashlight and my heart was pounding with fear. I look brave, but mental hospital scares me. Suddleny I heard voices and I hid in a corner. I held my breath while they passed me. When the coast was clear, I went upstairs. I found a empty corridor with many doors. I let out a sigh of relief when I found one with Noah's name. I turned the handle, but it was locked.

"Noah, can you hear me?" I asked. "Who's there?" he asked. "It's me, Kim." I said. "You have to get out of here." he replied. "I'm not going anywhere without you." I said. "Please Kim." replied Noah. "Max will get her brother back." I said. I used my hairpin to unlock the door. I helped Noah out and we hurried out of the building.

***

Emily's: POV

I had just returned back home from the hospital. I saw a taxi outside the house and two people stepped out. I saw a boy with dark hair and he was pretty skinny. Then I realized who it was and a smile spred on my face. I ran up to Noah and hugged him. Kim smiled softly.

"I thought I'd never see you again

"I thought I'd never see you again." I said. "Kim saved me." he replied. "Thank you Kim, you're so brave." I said. "You're welcome." she replied. I smiled and hugged them both. "You'll always be a part of our family." said Kim. Noah hugged her and tears were rolling down his cheek. "We love you so much." I replied. "I love you two too." he said. "Noah." replied Max happily and ran up to her brother. He picked her up in his arms. "I've missed you so much." he said. "I've missed you too." replied Max. 

Kim saved Noah

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~